2023 Order and Delivery Tracking??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjboom

Reaction score
Is anyone else having challenges tracking their 2023 Raptor?? Mine was built on 11/2 but now the Ford tracking site says “order confirmed”. Contacted Ford performance which said it was built gave me a railcar number but couldn’t track that. Chatted again with Ford Performance and now they say no tracking number exists???

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is anyone else having challenges tracking their 2023 Raptor?? Mine was built on 11/2 but now the Ford tracking site says “order confirmed”. Contacted Ford performance which said it was built gave me a railcar number but couldn’t track that. Chatted again with Ford Performance and now they say no tracking number exists???
Try reaching out to the member in thread below. Perhaps he can dig up some info for you.

Last edited:

adolfoarias

Reaction score
Same thing happened to me. Dont worry!!!
Mine was built on 9/22. Same thing happened back to order confirmed. Which was already confirmed on july 25 might i add.

2 weeks later i got worried and contacted my salesman and they said it was in route to their dealer. And they had a map of the rail it was on.
Couple more weeks later its in my driveway 11/3

OP
OP
M

Mjboom

Reaction score
Thank you for the reply. Sure enough I got an email from the dealership yesterday saying it was on a train which is already in Southern California and should be delivered to me next week. Crazy how messed up their tracking system is.

BryBurger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At least you got a build date OP. Early this year the dealership I ordered through literally calls me out of the blue to say my truck will be arrive in a few days. The entire process was skipped over but the truck was in perfect condition. Zero rust.... looked like straight from the factory floor.