Anyone’s Raptor been delivered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What does order clean mean? Basically in the system and waiting for my dealers allocation?
You can be in the system as a clean order even if your dealer doesn't have an allocation. Basically all a clean order is that your dealer truly sent the order to Ford. It really doesn't mean anything other than that.

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you looked at palsaspp recently? Just curious what that is showing?
Yes, still pending on that site. Odd to me. I asked FP about that and they said sometimes that doesn't get updated until its off rail or something like that...At this point, I just dont know what to think. Everything says its built and I should expect it 24-30 Aug but no tracking or "shipped" status on these crapy sites...

Guess time will tell

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, still pending on that site. Odd to me. I asked FP about that and they said sometimes that doesn't get updated until its off rail or something like that...At this point, I just dont know what to think. Everything says its built and I should expect it 24-30 Aug but no tracking or "shipped" status on these crapy sites...

Guess time will tell
How long did Your’s take before it showed built?