Any way to turn off dome lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tituslloydpullo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive got a 2012. Any way to have the dome lights not turn on when I open the door??

I searched btw. :hidesbehindsofa:

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I honestly don't think there is a way except maybe pulling a fuse somewhere. Why would you want to though?

OP
OP
T

Tituslloydpullo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Comes in handy. Dark areas. Attracts less attention when I'm disciplining my *******.

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Try clicking your dash brightness button all the way down. On the 2010 you move the roller all the way down until it clicks.

Doesn't seem to work.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I couldn't find a way.
It's helpful to have them off at night while your camping, it keeps all the bugs from swarming into your vehicle when you open the door.

Yukon Joe

slowstang

Reaction score
Yes there is but you have a dealer turn it on for you. It's called dark car, police mode or something the sort. I've done a few and does what your asking for. Remember once you do this it is permanent until you have them turn it back on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD