Any dealer west coat willing to sell at msrp?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Called down a list of 15 dealers this weekend. They all come across so jaded and heels dug in on the 15k market adjustment.

For what it’s worth, I have worked in software sales for 7 years and the buying commmitees/people we sell to literally experience “solution exhaustion” where they are evaluating too many things, and end up just being really poor partners. I can’t make a direct analogy, but a part of me thinks that some of these dealerships are exhausted by the calls they get on these vehicles. Every dealership I called had one, some 3 available. Not willing to move off $15k.

A consultative seller won’t use a blanket market up, but rather spend 1-2 days asking the right questions in order to provide the value intended by the manufacturer and at some point sell the product. IMO

I found one in Iowa at $5k for out of state buyers and if you’re local they will waive that. Considering that news anyone who desperately has the need and the $5k, Antoinne was the individual I spoke to. Im back tracking to find the dealership name now so I can be prepared to refer.
You didn’t want it for 5K over?

J R

Reaction score
No, I paid under msrp for my last two trucks and currently sitting on a well equipped 2019 802a

I’d prefer to get the color, combo and price of my choosing even if it means ‘23

J R

Reaction score
You didn’t want it for 5K over?
I passed, it was antimatter blue I believe and I did not have my car sold yet. So I said please engage with other buyers

My mistake as well, it’s Antoinne at Lithia Ford in Idaho

He was awesome.

USMC-0351

Reaction score
Epic! So glad someone can beat the taxes here in CA. Nice work!
My family is from there, it is a nice hookup! I would rather just the leave state but the wife unit will not leave here unless I talk her family into moving also, or they all kick the bucket ‍♀️

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I passed, it was antimatter blue I believe and I did not have my car sold yet. So I said please engage with other buyers

My mistake as well, it’s Antoinne at Lithia Ford in Idaho

He was awesome.
Lithia in Boise and Twin Falls have both been $15K ADM on Raptors, I've bought 2 trucks from them this year. "Antoinne" is either full of shit, or would've pulled a bait and switch when it came time to pony up and actually buy the truck.

MrBuddha

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got my Raptor through Morgan Hill. Based on many other's experiences, I was lucky; my truck showed up in about 6 months...MSRP. I was paranoid throughout...thinking they'd slap an ADM onto my truck at some point, but they never did.

Before I ended up with Morgan Hill, I called about 2 dozen dealerships covering the western US. As you know by now, it's a bit of a numbers game. I just submitted orders through any dealer that was willing to talk to me about selling a truck at MSRP.

J R

Reaction score
Lithia in Boise and Twin Falls have both been $15K ADM on Raptors, I've bought 2 trucks from them this year. "Antoinne" is either full of shit, or would've pulled a bait and switch when it came time to pony up and actually buy the truck.
Thank you I’m glad I posted something

J R

Reaction score
Gary Crossley Ford - states he has two 2023 allocations at $10k over. I hope I did not lose by credibility by sharing what Antoinne at Lithia stated, but this is another email that came in a few days after I hit them up. This was emailed to me on the morning of 7/19/22

If anyones interested in getting in the order banks earlier than others for '23