Any dealer west coat willing to sell at msrp?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xiaofeng Mu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everybody’s waiting. Either get on the waitlist or fork up an additional 15k-30k…
Right. But Morgan hills won’t submit your order while for other MSRP dealers they can submit yours despite no allocation hoping ford to pick it up someday.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want MSRP your going to have to wait a little longer when the dealer fill up with more stock. My dealer by my house in Huntington Beach has about 2-3 in stock right now (they have about 20 Bronco's too). So probably wait until the 4th quarter or sometime around then.

I know this dealership. They are marking up Bronco’s by $20k.

Matt Pearlman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there any dealers willing ( preferably in western states ) to do special order 35 high trim raptor at the msrp price once 2023 order banks open? I’ve searched the forums but it seems Bigfoot is easier to find
Im looking to trade my 2019 gen2 for a gen 3 and all the dealerships are fair with my trade in BUT trying to bend me over with a 10 grand markup. I say.....why on earth would I trade my perfectly awesome truck to pay 10 grand over MSRP on another. WTF is gone wrong in this world???

USMC-0351

Reaction score
Is there any dealers willing ( preferably in western states ) to do special order 35 high trim raptor at the msrp price once 2023 order banks open? I’ve searched the forums but it seems Bigfoot is easier to find
I live in LA. Everyone wants like 25k mark up. I ended up ordering from a dealer in Montana. No sales tax no dealer markup, only a $295 processing fee + MSRP.

I imagine their wait list is probably long though.

OP
OP
S

Southocplumber

Reaction score
I live in LA. Everyone wants like 25k mark up. I ended up ordering from a dealer in Montana. No sales tax no dealer markup, only a $295 processing fee + MSRP.

I imagine their wait list is probably long though.
I think I might just have to buy used , average price for a 2017 crew cab with 40-50k miles is about $60,000 crazy cause that’s the original msrp price

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Morgan Hill Ford sells at MSRP, My Raptor 37 is supposed to be built the week of August 8. I am not expecting until October.
Yes they do, but the 2026 model is what you will have to wait for.
They arent taken any orders.
My cousin bought his there and waited 2 years.

mfpf4r

Reaction score
Morgan Hill Ford sells at MSRP, My Raptor 37 is supposed to be built the week of August 8. I am not expecting until October.
When I called them back in late January they were 10+ for 35's and had no allocations available.

In total I called over 80 dealerships, most being in California, a few Arizona/Nevada/Oregon and ultimately found one in Wisconsin for 1+. Good luck with your search!

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When I called them back in late January they were 10+ for 35's and had no allocations available.

In total I called over 80 dealerships, most being in California, a few Arizona/Nevada/Oregon and ultimately found one in Wisconsin for 1+. Good luck with your search!
Excellent example of doing your homework!

multirider

Reaction score
Im looking to trade my 2019 gen2 for a gen 3 and all the dealerships are fair with my trade in BUT trying to bend me over with a 10 grand markup. I say.....why on earth would I trade my perfectly awesome truck to pay 10 grand over MSRP on another. WTF is gone wrong in this world???
10k mark up that’s it? SOLD! Ha

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everybody’s waiting. Either get on the waitlist or fork up an additional 15k-30k…
I paid 10500 over and they shipped and picked mine up. I have one on order too 4500 over msrp. I got tired of waiting. Used Raptors are dropping. I did good on trade in. Pay 10000 more get bit more for your trade. It is a wash. My opinion