Any Dealerships Selling Raptor R's at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That’s got to be one of the funniest posts I’ve seen on FRF

If I were a betting man, I’d bet there are less than 900 RR’s in existence as of January 2024. And there is already publication indicating they only plan for 1400 24 MY trucks.
There will be maybe 4500 across the model years.

It would be absolutely fantastic if I’m incorrect there, but given Ford’s track record, I think my estimate of 4500 from ’23 - ’28 is closer to correct than your “10’s of thousands"

Go to 19 minutes on the dot to about 19:45

30,000 f150s due to be built in march
Out of those
4100 raptor 35/37
1400 Raptor R

so all of the raptor Rs built this year will be in march?
Extrapolate these targets over a 12 month period.
It’s probably gonna be similar every month when it comes to f150s. Based on this I think there will be thousands of them by 2025. I will continue to follow this channel to see how this changes monthly just out of curiosity

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
If they build 1400 RR in March, great but what are they going to follow up with because ’23 production was anemic.
You’re extrapolating a full 12 months of production which I don’t think they do. I’m sure they don’t just blindly build 4k Raptors per month, or we’d be seeing them at 7k below MSRP already.
if they’re finally coming out of the china virus funk, fantastic, I look forward to it. But, i think they will throttle that production to keep stealership sales at max profit a while longer.

Do we know prod numbers for Jan/Feb?

Because, even if they did 1k over 12 months or 1400 over, say 8 months, that’s 5 figure production and enough to REALLY hurt ADM. That would be awesome for sure. but they’re damn well not going to mint 41,000 Raptors for my 24. IIRC, I think the high water mark was MY ’19 or ’20.

All of this said, I’ll believe it when I see Raptors sitting on stealership lots longing for new owners.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If they build 1400 RR in March, great but what are they going to follow up with because ’23 production was anemic.
You’re extrapolating a full 12 months of production which I don’t think they do. I’m sure they don’t just blindly build 4k Raptors per month, or we’d be seeing them at 7k below MSRP already.
if they’re finally coming out of the china virus funk, fantastic, I look forward to it. But, i think they will throttle that production to keep stealership sales at max profit a while longer.

Do we know prod numbers for Jan/Feb?

Because, even if they did 1k over 12 months or 1400 over, say 8 months, that’s 5 figure production and enough to REALLY hurt ADM. That would be awesome for sure. but they’re damn well not going to mint 41,000 Raptors for my 24. IIRC, I think the high water mark was MY ’19 or ’20.

All of this said, I’ll believe it when I see Raptors sitting on stealership lots longing for new owners.
Don’t forget the semi annual price increases for the next four years. That alone will help keep used value up. Not sure I would classify the truck as an investment but sure has a great possibility to hold it value as I drive it a few years.
In a few years, maybe 10, electric vehicles will have batteries like battery powered tools. You drive in and exchange batteries and off you go.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those numbers seem off. So 4100 Raptor 35/37. 25 percent are 37. So you’re going to build 1400 R but only 1000 37 trucks ?? Something is not right. This sounds like a couple months of production not just march.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Barrett Jackson. Just sold one for $172700.00. Thats all in. Avalanche with 50 miles. Crazy.

Sam

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I mean there was 750,000 f150s sold world wide in 2020. And around 900k before the pandemic. I can’t say how many raptors they’ll consistently build but this is a good start. March seems to be the ramp up month as I really didn’t hear any numbers for February. We will see how many are produced in April