Raptor R in White MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are correct, I sold the 23MY back to Ford under the lemon law buyback.

I don’t have a build date yet for the 24MY, hoping to get one soon.
how does buyback work when im assuming there was ADM over msrp? too bad u had a lemon and couldnt get a negotiate a replacement asap. i guess putting an order for one is better than nothing

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it goes from can’t put a finger on the hood (cold engine) for more than 3 seconds with black to put your hand on the hood indefinitely with white. Giggidy

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how does buyback work when im assuming there was ADM over msrp? too bad u had a lemon and couldnt get a negotiate a replacement asap. i guess putting an order for one is better than nothing
I had a 20k ADM on my 23MY R.

Ford gave me every cent back I put into the truck under my buyback deal, 20k ADM and the 6k I paid for the Full Stealth PPF Wrap.

I have an order in at MSRP now for the 24MY due to my 23MY lemon.

someday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive been in the south in the summers and there are plenty of black vehicles. Black wouldnt be my choice either. My experience is most metals in the sun will be too hot to handle. According to shigman white vs black might be ~10F which i wouldnt consider giggity. Also maybe shigman can confirm but hail storms are pretty common in tx and the summer heat actually pops them back out so black might be better for that reason