Any dealer west coat willing to sell at msrp?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ocbcwc

Reaction score
My local dealer is asking $50k ADM for the two they have on the lot. I dont know what they are actually selling for as I just looked at the sticker...............

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I paid 10500 over and they shipped and picked mine up. I have one on order too 4500 over msrp. I got tired of waiting. Used Raptors are dropping. I did good on trade in. Pay 10000 more get bit more for your trade. It is a wash. My opinion
Good point. So long as your trade covers the asking ADM then it's all good.

J R

Reaction score
When I called them back in late January they were 10+ for 35's and had no allocations available.

In total I called over 80 dealerships, most being in California, a few Arizona/Nevada/Oregon and ultimately found one in Wisconsin for 1+. Good luck with your search!
That’s how I found my gen 2.nice work !

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I live in LA. Everyone wants like 25k mark up. I ended up ordering from a dealer in Montana. No sales tax no dealer markup, only a $295 processing fee + MSRP.
You will be paying CA sales tax when you register it. Hopefully that's in the budget....

J R

Reaction score
And now it’s time for your Gen 3. Get to work. Lol
Called down a list of 15 dealers this weekend. They all come across so jaded and heels dug in on the 15k market adjustment.

For what it’s worth, I have worked in software sales for 7 years and the buying commmitees/people we sell to literally experience “solution exhaustion” where they are evaluating too many things, and end up just being really poor partners. I can’t make a direct analogy, but a part of me thinks that some of these dealerships are exhausted by the calls they get on these vehicles. Every dealership I called had one, some 3 available. Not willing to move off $15k.

A consultative seller won’t use a blanket market up, but rather spend 1-2 days asking the right questions in order to provide the value intended by the manufacturer and at some point sell the product. IMO

I found one in Iowa at $5k for out of state buyers and if you’re local they will waive that. Considering that news anyone who desperately has the need and the $5k, Antoinne was the individual I spoke to. Im back tracking to find the dealership name now so I can be prepared to refer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter