Any “Must To Do” on a new truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Anyone using a Mac with forscan?
I am given to understand that you may use forscan with an iPhone to monitor, but not update. I didn’t confirm this but to program, it has to be Windoze.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
You get what you pay for in this case. What's crazy is paying 75k or more for a truck then whine about protecting it with 500 dollar mudflaps.

I don't think he's whining, just stating that $500.00 for mud flaps is expensive for what they do and, although they're a quality mudflap and nice looking, I agree.

You can protect your expensive vehicle with other high quality mudflaps for much much less and they're good looking too.

It allows one to spend their hard earned dollars on other mods.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score

Nickshu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are the Weathertech mud flaps? Says no drilling and direct custom fit

I bought both the Husky and Weathertech mudflaps to compare. I sent the Husky's back. The Weathertechs are better (more coverage and match the exterior plastic texture). I have the center mudflap they sell as well, plan to run it in the winter, remove it in the summer.

SmokieRiver

Reaction score
I bought both the Husky and Weathertech mudflaps to compare. I sent the Husky's back. The Weathertechs are better (more coverage and match the exterior plastic texture). I have the center mudflap they sell as well, plan to run it in the winter, remove it in the summer.

I bought the front and back WeatherTechs also. Never understood what the middle flap is intended to do???

Nickshu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the front and back WeatherTechs also. Never understood what the middle flap is intended to do???
The middle mudflap comes from the world of rally cars. It's supposed to protect the rear suspension from things that the front wheels kick up. The problem is that to be most effective it should be mounted further back and more inboard than the Weathertech one which mounts on the running board.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk