ForScan for Newbs and must have mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone recently changed the tire size on a 2023 35" raptor to a 37" wheel? I am probably over thinking this. But I am new to forscan and just want to make sure I dont mess anything up.

If you did, did you do it the easy way or manual way?

If the easy way, do we get tire size choice drop down, which include 37"?

If you did it the manual way, did you have to try different MM sizes to fine tune the MPH to match GPS speedo?

Any relearn errors doing this change? Reason I ask, I see lots of people running into relearn errors about the size being out of the spec of choices on the F150 forums. That has me nervous.

Jhyda

Reaction score
I picked up a 2022 Gen3 Raptor a few weeks ago and finally getting around to looking into FORScanning it. I've been pondering over https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...Nwyqu5v3dgpbluvJcezUItTSVI/edit#gid=954791620

Here's the current list of changes I'd like to make:

Module - Address - Value Change
BCM : 726-63-02 : xxx0 xxxx xx-- < Honk on vehicle running with no keys
ACM : 727-01-01 : xxxx xxxx 0x-- < Fake engine noise disable (is this needed with a Raptor? seems like it shouldn't be)

But there's one more change I'd like to make. My old Gen2 I had the marker lights set up to run instead of the DRLs like in this dude's avatar:

Can I do that on the Gen3? If so what's the code? I didn't see anything obvious in the BCM (and my god the 2021-2023 spreadsheet compared to the old gen2 one... .. soo much more stuff) section.

RobSpring661

Reaction score
Has anyone recently changed the tire size on a 2023 35" raptor to a 37" wheel? I am probably over thinking this. But I am new to forscan and just want to make sure I dont mess anything up.

If you did it the manual way, did you have to try different MM sizes to fine tune the MPH to match GPS speedo?

Any relearn errors doing this change? Reason I ask, I see lots of people running into relearn errors about the size being out of the spec of choices on the F150 forums. That has me nervous.
I switched to 37's, and I just redid my tire size values and reset my suspension after installing RPG 1.5's. Wasn't terribly hard. I have KO2 37's, so I used the 37 package tire value. It's dead nuts accurate, verified using GPS.

RobSpring661

Reaction score

You can convert your tire size to mm, if you have true 37’s…then you simply change from the 35 tire mm to your desired mm. Super straightforward

rborel

Reaction score
I did it... For Toyo Open Country R/T 37x12.50x17's the magic number in mm is 2795. I've confirmed it w/gps..

I did it all the 'easy way' using just the mm for the tire circumference.

Below are all the changes I successfully made on my 2023 Raptor

Module

Item

Original

New

BdyCM

Double honk leaving cabin

Enabled

disabled

BdyCM

Tire Circumference, mm

IPC