Any “Must To Do” on a new truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
AutoStopEliminator.
Pedal Commander.
Forscan - Disable double horn honk, Disable fake engine noise, Enable Lincoln style powerfold mirrors.
Clearmask and ceramic coating (I prefer Opticoat Pro+).

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
AutoStopEliminator.
Pedal Commander.
Forscan - Disable double horn honk, Disable fake engine noise, Enable Lincoln style powerfold mirrors.
Clearmask and ceramic coating (I prefer Opticoat Pro+).

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
How do I do the forscan would love to deal with these options

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have seen a few mentioned a diff cover upgrade.

What’s the issue with the stock one? I frankly don’t get it why Ford Performance has a “better” one but it’s not on a Raptor which is considered to be a Performance Truck!
Can’t do a fluid swap on the rear diff w/o removing the cover & resealing w/ adhesive

Ford performance one has drain/fill holes & it’s got some fins probably keeps the diff a lil cooler, also has a tough powder coat finish so not gonna rust

OP
OP
doba_s

doba_s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can’t do a fluid swap on the rear diff w/o removing the cover & resealing w/ adhesive

Ford performance one has drain/fill holes & it’s got some fins probably keeps the diff a lil cooler, also has a tough powder coat finish so not gonna rust

I see. Designing a diff with no drain plug seems kinda odd ...

GT MAN

Reaction score
If i was you the first and cheapest mod is forscan. You can change the annoying things and make some cool.

Auto stop, double horn / seat belts - turn off. / Lincoln style mirrows/ running lights to orange - looks cool / blinkers to 5 blinks instead of 3.

Have fun, Best truck ever. I have a 5 Ford trucks and this is by far my favorite.

Tomkirkland4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have done several mods and honestly my first was my favorite and most usable- Baja Designs fog lights with the tri-mount Ford Raptor Light Kit. Light output of the headlights is not great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winchester30

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Factory floor mats are just fine, I hunt and have a dog. Carpet still looks good.

JLT catch can is good, UPR is extra $$- don’t hear of anyone really needing the dual side.