Am i the only one that likes the original BFG's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJStangersJonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like them. I had All Terrains on my old truck for 40K miles and then I got a set of BFG Mud Terrains that I had for another 20k before I sold my older F150 truck....drove 100+ miles a day and even in bad weather.... and I always messed around in the snow, made my own parking spaces and had a lead foot....never had any issues. I'm probably grabbing up a set of 35 BFG Mud Terrains with Trophys for Winter this year so I can keep these SVTs in good shape.

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are you guys getting more than 30k out of the stockers? I have less than 500 offroad miles and am down to 6/32 in 22,500 miles. I know the new ones are a harder compound and 15% wear longer but they're $400 a pop. The Toyo AT2 is $100 cheaper and has a 50,000 mile warranty.

I'm willing to pay the extra $100 but not if it's going to last half as long. I need highway, snow, rock and gravel traction year round. No mud, not very much sand. 35 x 12.5 x 17

I have nothing against Toyo but I've never known anyone who got money on a tire wear warranty. I know several who tried. Just sayin

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I loved them until they wore out at 50k miles and decided to go a different direction and got some DuraTracs.