Am i the only one that likes the original BFG's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnniewalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As I move forward with my truck and I get ready to move up to 37's the tire that makes the most sense to me is just a 37" version of the stock tire. i have had great luck with them off road and on, plus they are quiet and light. Am i missing something here because everyone else seems to be changing to something else.

Backinblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I lked the BFG's just fine. Switched to GY duratracs for wet and winter rating. Wouldn't have changed them if I were in a warmer/ drier zone.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Love the stock bfg. Best all terrain tire but could be better in the wet

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I liked them very much and only switched to G.Y. Duratracs for winter traction and looks. Now that I have a second set of wheels for winter I may get another set for summer unless I am swayed by the look of mud type tire.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like them. But my 37" plan is for GY with Kevlar. I had them on my Jeep before, and there's just something about Kevlar sided tires that screams "RAPTOR!"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 120

Wvraptor13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate the stock tire compound but I loved my 37" BFG AllTerrains. If you like the stock ones you can't go wrong with the 37 ATs

If I didn't drive my truck a bazillion miles I would definitely switch to 37 bfg's. I keep thinking I'm going to buy another vehicle to make my DD, but then I think.... Why would I want to punish myself everyday.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like mine SOME. At HITH they didn't last long at all, chunked up BAD. But, the new BFG's I had for Snoball faired really well in the snow and I didn't have hardly any issues with traction in the snow, etc. Well, except for that one incident where my "drift" got a little out of hand at 60mph and turned be around into a snow bank breaking the tire loose from the rim. BUT, I am not sure ANY tire would have done any better in that situation...lol