Alabama shops??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lonewolf816

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have read all over this place and I can't find anything about any quality shops in Alabama. I'm looking to get Sw headers with corsa extreme and CAI installed along with a great tune and dyno. Can anyone recommend a reputable place? I'm located in Linden,Al. I really would appreciate it and glad to be apart of the forum. It's a 2012 Raptor

-Alex

Stealthf1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stang-Hi Performance is about 4 1/2 hours away from you located in Baton Rouge,LA. They're who most of the guys around the south in my area use for high hp builds and tuning. They did the Roush install and installed my SW Headers and SW exhaust, besides most of us around here also run Codys tunes that take the TVS setup and make it awaken into a beast. The best performance shop within the Southeast I'd say. So if you gave him a call and stopped by they'd be able to take care of everything you need and then some bud.

OP
OP
L

Lonewolf816

Reaction score
Thanks for the information I will definetley contact them. Any ball park estimate on what I should be paying for Sw headers, Corsa Extreme, air raid CAI and a tune?

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have read all over this place and I can't find anything about any quality shops in Alabama. I'm looking to get Sw headers with corsa extreme and CAI installed along with a great tune and dyno. Can anyone recommend a reputable place? I'm located in Linden,Al. I really would appreciate it and glad to be apart of the forum. It's a 2012 Raptor

-Alex

Alex, ain't many places to help close. My farm is over in Edna. I have a very good friend who owns Sport Trucks up in Hoover (Bham). He can do a lot and will tell you what he can't do and steer you to the right place. Mike has worked on my trucks for 20 years. PM me if you need his number.

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I checked out the shop's website and noticed they specialize in Roush. I'm from Alabama as well and have plans for a very extensive motor build with a Whipple charger. Do you have any recommendations for shops that specialize in Whipple? If you say Stang-Hi is THE go-to performance shop in the south I'm sure they wouldn't have any issues with what I have in mind. Just trying to gather intel and weigh options.

OP
OP
L

Lonewolf816

Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendation

Stang-Hi Performance is about 4 1/2 hours away from you located in Baton Rouge,LA. They're who most of the guys around the south in my area use for high hp builds and tuning. They did the Roush install and installed my SW Headers and SW exhaust, besides most of us around here also run Codys tunes that take the TVS setup and make it awaken into a beast. The best performance shop within the Southeast I'd say. So if you gave him a call and stopped by they'd be able to take care of everything you need and then some bud.

Stealthf1, Thanks for the recommendation on Stang-hi I've been talking with Cody and have an appointment the last week of November to get everything installed!! I cannot wait. Will definitely let you guys know how it goes!!

-Wolf

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stealthf1, Thanks for the recommendation on Stang-hi I've been talking with Cody and have an appointment the last week of November to get everything installed!! I cannot wait. Will definitely let you guys know how it goes!!

-Wolf
Not sure if anyone on FRF has experience with JMS in Mississippi but their specialty is high performance Fords, Mustangs in particular. I work with a guy who's 2013 GT is pushing over 1k HP and is a street car. Just another option.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk