ADM closer to ending?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6 ‘months later what are people seeing. I’ve been told 60k and to get a raptor r and 3-5k for a standard 35 2023 v6

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been watching the market closely for the past 2 months (recently purchased a 35). I can confidently say that the market is getting softer and it is not difficult to get a 35 for MSRP right now. I also believe 37s can be had for MSRP, but they sell very quickly and you can't be too picky with colors/options on those deals.

scottybs

Reaction score
That’s when you wave hi and buy out of state.
yup. All 6 of my vehicles were bought out of my homestate.
I’m welcoming the softening of the market and watching these smug dealers get a fat kick in the nuts, the holier than thought shit is mind boggling. Last 2 service appointments I had oil changes (full synthetic) on my F150 and my wife’s Explorer ST they put a sticker up with 2000 mile intervals. Never again, that’s on top of a mountain of issues I’ve had. So when I bought my 23 35…. sticker out of Debuque, IA. I have zero confidence that my local dealer would support any kind of issues even with the ST we purchased from them.