ADM closer to ending?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RVF Raptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey friends,

To me this is “better” news. I’ve been following prices across the country. ADMs are dropping and also going away in a several dealerships. The average trend was 20-30k ADM but then it dropped to 9-10k. I was just offered $5k ADM on a 2023 Raptor 35 located in the MidAtlantic region. They have white and Orange. This is progress for sure. I realize that majority of dealerships are still advertising 15-30k over for 35s and 20-30k for 37s. T’s are in a while class of their own.

If anyone wants the information, send me a private message.

OP
OP
R

RVF Raptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey friends,

To me this is “better” news. I’ve been following prices across the country. ADMs are dropping and also going away in a several dealerships. The average trend was 20-30k ADM but then it dropped to 9-10k. I was just offered $5k ADM on a 2023 Raptor 35 located in the MidAtlantic region. They have white and Orange. This is progress for sure. I realize that majority of dealerships are still advertising 15-30k over for 35s and 20-30k for 37s. T’s are in a while class of their own.

Whoops! I meant R’s, not T’s.

rfc805

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can do better for sure. I was offered 5k by dealerships in WI and IN both back in 2021 when the local ones were asking 10-20k here in IL. Was able to find no ADM even back then, I'm sure you can now. You need to be patient though, which people seem to not be.

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would say it’s probably easier now, I mean we are three model years in and the R is rolling down the line now.

2023s are shipping and 2022s are still sitting in parking lots, so I hope the days of $20k ADM are over. Not to mention the MSRP price increase that should eat into ADM.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's definitely true that ADMs are dropping, but so is the used market as well. Gen 2 values have dropped $10-15k over the past 6-8 months. If you sold your G2 a few months back and buy a G3 now, you'll come out smelling like a rose!

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey friends,

Very interesting.

OP
OP
R

RVF Raptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very interesting.
Also interesting, not that any of us care about buying a TRX, BUT I’ve been looking into how much our competitor truck is selling for to compare its market value to our Raptor.

I saw published offers on TRX forums for 10k BELOW MSRP on TRX orders over 85k further indicating that the Raptor holds its value significantly better than the competition and is priced better. What do others think?

Teghogh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's definitely true that ADMs are dropping, but so is the used market as well. Gen 2 values have dropped $10-15k over the past 6-8 months. If you sold your G2 a few months back and buy a G3 now, you'll come out smelling like a rose!
Not sure where you are getting your information I bought a 2018 802a with 22k miles on Jan for 64k and just sold it for 63k with 30k miles. Is the market softening ? On other trucks and vehicles for sure on the raptor not so much. Minimum adm in ca is still 10-15k unfortunately

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Also interesting, not that any of us care about buying a TRX, BUT I’ve been looking into how much our competitor truck is selling for to compare its market value to our Raptor.
Yeah, no. When Ford put out the MSRP for the RR, I now lean heavily towards the Fiat/stellantis/whatever. Sorry, not sorry. Unless things go way, way like I am not expecting, I’m either picking up another Jen Too next or saving pennies for a TRX.

I’m thinking that the first head to head is going to be closer than everybody here wants. I am --NOT-- dumping Lucille. Period. But, everyone here is ragging on them, but they’re doing ok off road. Ok enough for most of the drivers here, if we’re honest.

Yeti360

Reaction score
In Southern Cali the prices are still high. Used Gen 3 801A loaded 105k marked down from 115k at dealer near my house. Called on one today 801 A with Recaros 99k. 81 MSRP they had 15k ADM plus $2750 for dealer add on BS. Asked if the were negotiable and they laughed and said they have a list a mile long and the soon as the truck is prepped it will be sold. They also want 5k ADM plus $2750 on a loaded Tremor (83k). 37 at another local dealership was listed ay 117k and was gone very quickly. So while the market may be softening in other places and the cars sit for a few weeks on the lot they are selling.. The lowest I see at a dealer in my area is 85k for 801A with Sunroof but has 14k miles.

Last edited: