ADM closer to ending?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

RVF Raptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure where you are getting your information I bought a 2018 802a with 22k miles on Jan for 64k and just sold it for 63k with 30k miles. Is the market softening ? On other trucks and vehicles for sure on the raptor not so much. Minimum adm in ca is still 10-15k unfortunately
I was only speaking to new Raptors not used ones. I’m not familiar with this market. The lower prices are definitely OUTSIDE of California. But they have dropped to 10k here with very little effort. I was able to get a hand full of CA offers at 10k before I found a MSRP outside of my state. Now I have to wait and wait and wait till she is delivered.

relak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In Southern Cali the prices are still high. Used Gen 3 801A loaded 105k marked down from 115k at dealer near my house. Called on one today 801 A with Recaros 99k. 81 MSRP they had 15k ADM plus $2750 for dealer add on BS. Asked if the were negotiable and they laughed and said they have a list a mile long and the soon as the truck is prepped it will be sold. They also want 5k ADM plus $2750 on a loaded Tremor (83k). 37 at another local dealership was listed ay 117k and was gone very quickly. So while the market may be softening in other places and the cars sit for a few weeks on the lot they are selling.. The lowest I see at a dealer in my area is 85k for 801A with Sunroof but has 14k miles.
Pretty sure the real issue is that you live in California.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rising interest rates are eliminating a percentage of buyers since they can no longer meet the monthly payment. The overall economic weakness and high cost of everything else is impacting people's ability to drop that much on a vehicle.

If it wasn't for the high inflation, it would almost be a great time to be in the market for a new vehicle.

That said, my 21 has little options that were not available in 22, and even more options than you can get on a 23. Seems like some things are going backwards.

ExT

Reaction score
Yeah, no. When Ford put out the MSRP for the RR, I now lean heavily towards the Fiat/stellantis/whatever. Sorry, not sorry. Unless things go way, way like I am not expecting, I’m either picking up another Jen Too next or saving pennies for a TRX.

I’m thinking that the first head to head is going to be closer than everybody here wants. I am --NOT-- dumping Lucille. Period. But, everyone here is ragging on them, but they’re doing ok off road. Ok enough for most of the drivers here, if we’re honest.
But..but..tHe TrX DiDn’T wIn bAjA 1000 tHoUgH.

CW McCall

Reaction score
Based on what I just went through via the used market, there are still ADMs but they're softening. I first attempted to haggle with a dealer in OH that had one listed at 91k, down from 99k in a short period (a couple weeks). They wouldn't budge any further so I passed. The dealer I bought from in VA did have a small markup, which I swallowed my pride for because I decided having the truck (and with a heated steering wheel and full security system) was more important to to me than a couple grand or, worse, paying full freight for one rapidly losing features. They budged a little on the trade-in of the #Mallfinder, but even at that, they had dropped their ADM by over 9k from when they first listed the vehicle a few months back.