85 Miles offroad, South of Vegas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I need to join a run, and soon! Couple stupid questions... how do you guys know where you are going and what is around the next bend? Not like these roads are on your GPS right? Also, what speeds are you guys running on these roads on average?

Blind faith and a Jesus is my co-pilot bumper sticker.

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I need to join a run, and soon! Couple stupid questions... how do you guys know where you are going and what is around the next bend? Not like these roads are on your GPS right? Also, what speeds are you guys running on these roads on average?

Blind faith and a Jesus is my co-pilot bumper sticker.

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks much, it was fun making it!!!!

Thanks and I hope that one day we will meet in the middle and make some runs together!!!

You are always invited to go with us, just PM me. Before this video was taken we had been on these trails several times. Some of these roads are on the BLM maps available at the field office in N Las Vegas and all of them are visible on Google Earth. The first runs on any trail are always made at a safe and slow speed to determine their eligibility for higher speed runs, to know what is around the bend, etc. Safety is paramount to us. We do not outdrive our skillsets. We are cautious and careful always. We pre run our trails to know what is up ahead. I don't want to clip a cactus:cactus::cactus::cactus:

Thanks, I look forward to being able to get out there with you guys very soon!

MMC Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We plan on doing 1 leg of this tomorrow on our way back to San Diego - which is better - starting out from Henderson or Vegas?