85 Miles offroad, South of Vegas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to join a run, and soon! Couple stupid questions... how do you guys know where you are going and what is around the next bend? Not like these roads are on your GPS right? Also, what speeds are you guys running on these roads on average?

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to join a run, and soon! Couple stupid questions... how do you guys know where you are going and what is around the next bend? Not like these roads are on your GPS right? Also, what speeds are you guys running on these roads on average?

quicksinner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah nice video! Love to join you guys sometime, send me a PM next time ur planning on going out.

quicksinner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah nice video! Love to join you guys sometime, send me a PM next time ur planning on going out.

OP
OP
LVdezertdawg

LVdezertdawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great video!

Thanks much, it was fun making it!!!!

Thanks for the vid. I wish I had close access to trails and could get out there as often as you do.

Thanks and I hope that one day we will meet in the middle and make some runs together!!!

You are always invited to go with us, just PM me. Before this video was taken we had been on these trails several times. Some of these roads are on the BLM maps available at the field office in N Las Vegas and all of them are visible on Google Earth. The first runs on any trail are always made at a safe and slow speed to determine their eligibility for higher speed runs, to know what is around the bend, etc. Safety is paramount to us. We do not outdrive our skillsets. We are cautious and careful always. We pre run our trails to know what is up ahead. I don't want to clip a cactus:cactus::cactus::cactus:

OP
OP
LVdezertdawg

LVdezertdawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great video!

Thanks much, it was fun making it!!!!

Thanks for the vid. I wish I had close access to trails and could get out there as often as you do.

Thanks and I hope that one day we will meet in the middle and make some runs together!!!

You are always invited to go with us, just PM me. Before this video was taken we had been on these trails several times. Some of these roads are on the BLM maps available at the field office in N Las Vegas and all of them are visible on Google Earth. The first runs on any trail are always made at a safe and slow speed to determine their eligibility for higher speed runs, to know what is around the bend, etc. Safety is paramount to us. We do not outdrive our skillsets. We are cautious and careful always. We pre run our trails to know what is up ahead. I don't want to clip a cactus:cactus::cactus::cactus: