85 Miles offroad, South of Vegas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LVdezertdawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vegas to Primm to Boulder City to Henderson

85 miles offroad starting just south of the M Resort off I-15, going through Hidden Valley to the Jean dry lake beds, running the powerline roads to Primm. Back across to Beer Bottle Pass to the desert to McCullough Pass. Down into the edge of the Boulder City dry lake beds then following the gas pipeline road to Henderson. We only crossed one paved road. This was a blast, we have done this run using one of three mountain pass roads in both day and night time. Enjoy and watch in HD. :cactus::cactus::cactus:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2KOL7R8X1I

OP
OP
LVdezertdawg

LVdezertdawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vegas to Primm to Boulder City to Henderson

85 miles offroad starting just south of the M Resort off I-15, going through Hidden Valley to the Jean dry lake beds, running the powerline roads to Primm. Back across to Beer Bottle Pass to the desert to McCullough Pass. Down into the edge of the Boulder City dry lake beds then following the gas pipeline road to Henderson. We only crossed one paved road. This was a blast, we have done this run using one of three mountain pass roads in both day and night time. Enjoy and watch in HD. :cactus::cactus::cactus:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2KOL7R8X1I

ChadB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mark, you got to let me know when you are going on these little adventures. I haven't gotten the truck dirty in a while and need to.

ChadB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mark, you got to let me know when you are going on these little adventures. I haven't gotten the truck dirty in a while and need to.

OP
OP
LVdezertdawg

LVdezertdawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Chad, We go about three or four times a week, usually after work. We just got back from a run. You are always welcome. Vegasfergie went with us a couple of nights ago.

OP
OP
LVdezertdawg

LVdezertdawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Chad, We go about three or four times a week, usually after work. We just got back from a run. You are always welcome. Vegasfergie went with us a couple of nights ago.

ChadB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am off work at 6 or so and usually home by 630. I am always off on sundays. Let me know so I can go out for a little adventure.

ChadB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am off work at 6 or so and usually home by 630. I am always off on sundays. Let me know so I can go out for a little adventure.