2019 802A Ruby Red 7200 Miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looking to sell my Ruby Red Raptor to move into a 6/7 seat vehicle and something a bit smaller for ease of parking in the city where I work. We bought last year with intention that we would be moving back to AZ, the Raptor was my "go play/camp in the desert" splurge but we are staying in NC now. Has never been offroad beyond the gravel road to our kids summer camp or abused. Was bought new in 2020.

Factory Options:
802A Package
Carbon Fiber Interior Package
Technology Package
Twin Panel Moonroof
Hood Graphics
Bedside Graphics
2nd Row Heated Seats
Tailgate Step
Forged Beadlock wheels
Factory Ford Spray-in Bed Liner
Factory Ford Tri-fold Tonneau Cover

Mods:
Xpel XR Plus on all windows including clear on windshield and moonroof ($1000)
Ceramic coated with Kamikaze Miyabi and ISM products ($500 in materials plus my own labor)
Cobb Intake ($400)
Cobb Accessport with Goosetune (engine 93 and 87 tow and transmission tune) ($1570)
Rigid Radiance Scene Triple Fog Lights ($800)
SV Parts Radiance Backlight jumper harness ($10)
Rubber bed mat ($100)

Located just south of Charlotte in Fort Mill/Tega Cay, SC area.

Really no idea on pricing in this crazy market, I am probably high but everything is so inflated, and we are not desperate to sell. KBB is showing a range of $74k - $79k so starting pricing right in the middle considering the mods would be included. Looking for $75,500 but open to offers with/without some of the mods.

Note, I didn't have nice clean/shiny pics with the Rigid fog lights installed but can send other pics of what you want to see, just let me know. Truck is in near showroom condition.

Raptor 1.jpgRaptor 2.jpgRaptor 6.jpg

Edit to add - have posted on Autotrader at lower price which NOT does include intake, tune, lights, etc., just giving full disclosure.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bump for lower price. Mods removed, dealer is giving me $73.5k for trade next Friday so offering up here for same if anyone is looking for one.

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d say you did good trading to a dealer. Nice replacement too! With the Gen 3s arriving I think the top of the Gen 2 market is passed us. I sold mine to Vroom for $70k in June, they listed it at $79,499 and eventually lowered the price to $68,999 and it says sale pending currently. I was thinking I’d buy it back if it got all the way down to $60k!

BossRaptor

Reaction score
I would agree with you . The peak has passed us. I wish I waited a few months before buying. There is high inventory for second gen Raptors on the market. I’ve watch dealers mark second gen Raptors down 6-8k in the phx market. There sitting in inventory they had in June end prior.

RedPanda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm also in PHX market and have noticed same thing. Actually reaching out to a few now because I think I have a shot at scoring one for a fair price finally. Let's hope!