$5-$10k ADM pretty much standard for 37 package these days?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

m4torapt

Reaction score
Was able to find and reserve the vehicle I want with a $10k ADM. Did try to push for lower but didn't budge.

Seems it's impossible after speaking to a ton of dealers to go any lower than $5-$10k ADM - basically posting here to assume this is just a normal cost of doing business these days, lol.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
35 or 37? Depending on where you are searching, 35 seems to be obtainable with just a small amount of legwork. 37 with a little more.

Adrenlin

Reaction score
Was able to find and reserve the vehicle I want with a $10k ADM. Did try to push for lower but didn't budge.

Seems it's impossible after speaking to a ton of dealers to go any lower than $5-$10k ADM - basically posting here to assume this is just a normal cost of doing business these days, lol.
There are MSRP deals out there, you just have to look for them. Case in point... https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/2-msrp-gen-3s-in-nc.98077/#post-1916717

Now those may not be what you're after, but it shows there are dealerships that stick to MSRP.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Went to my local dealer today to look at a new 35 truck that arrived and they already slapped it with a 10 grand markup. I was in my 37 truck, and the guy was giving me crap for even looking at it. That dealer is just full of less than wonderful people, looking and talking at me like if you can't afford it, stop wasting his time, even though I was in my Raptor already...

They didn't budge for me on a previous near-deal so I went outta state and pre-owned with 2k miles for nicely below sticker and damn near brand new anyway - I did the first service on it. YMMV.

Regardless, they have a 35 and 37 in stock. 35 is Azure and 37 is Avalanche if you're interested in location.

GDK

Reaction score
There are still a few Honest Dealers out there. We may have paid Sticker MSRP for ours but, they made up for it on our Trade.
We just wanted to get rid of a very heavily traveled Rubicon.

Attachments

• Front 1.jpg
    Front 1.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 27

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are still a few Honest Dealers out there. We may have paid Sticker MSRP for ours but, they made up for it on our Trade.
We just wanted to get rid of a very heavily traveled Rubicon.
what dealer?

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
many dealers are still asking 10k for standard spec 35s had one reach out to me yesterday as someone backed out.(big shock) Truck was avalanche but very low options and they still were asking and firm at 10 over — lol — it’s so ridiculous these dealers are unreal. Who’s paying these adm for non limited trucks?