(2) MSRP Gen 3s in NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Greg at Tindol Ford has two MSRP Gen 3s on their way. Excellent dealer and will not pull any shenanigans. Straight MSRP deal. Call him: 704-241-4791. Located in NC near Charlotte.

White Gen 3 with sunroof, pro power (MSRP $81,885):
IMG_6342.jpeg

White Gen 3 with sunroof and beadlocks (MSRP $82,520):
IMG_6343.jpeg

Last edited:

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Greg at Tindol Ford has two MSRP Gen 3s on their way. Excellent dealer and will not pull any shenanigans. Straight MSRP deal. Call him: 704-241-4791. Located in NC near Charlotte.

View attachment 411307

View attachment 411308
Good on ya for posting!

On the ground ready to go. MSRP

Looks like only option is moonroof/tailgate. Located in Kansas City.

Contact me for the salesman contact info.
For your reference.

kentknudsen92

Reaction score
wish they did when I was looking a month ago. Everything else around Charlotte area was marked up. Huntersville Ford has exactly what I wanted but wanted 15k over sticker so drove to VA...

3GF

Reaction score

There is also a silver one, but I’ve nabbed that one! FYI, they usually raffle off the right to buy these. I’ve bought a dozen cars from Tindol Ford and Subaru in the past 5 years, and still couldn’t nab their Ranger Raptor order, sadly. That’s ok, I’ll be quite happy to be back in a full-size Raptor! Also FYI, they have decided to do a $5k markup on Ranger Raptors, which is a really sad break from tradition for them.

Tindol has been, overall, one of the best dealers I’ve ever worked with. I pass probably a dozen other dealers to get there, from far past the opposite corner of Charlotte. Probably a 90 minute drive now. Well worth it for the customer service experience alone!
wish they did when I was looking a month ago. Everything else around Charlotte area was marked up. Huntersville Ford has exactly what I wanted but wanted 15k over sticker so drove to VA...
FYI, Randy Marion Ford is actually quoting about $1500 under MSRP right now for new orders! They have a bir of a backlog as you might imagine, but for someone who can hold out a few months, you can get one hell of a deal on one.

3GF

Reaction score
FYI, I was just at Tindol picking up my iconic silver today. They have a white with forged wheels available on the lot at MSRP. They also have a black one coming in that’s unsold, and even have a Lightning available on the lot.

Idaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They will have that lightning for a hot minute. Based on the build date it’s under a recall that has a stop-sale. Parts not expected until Q4