MSRP Raptors Available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick search online and found two at MSRP, then I stopped scrolling. No need to pay ADM at this point, and definitely no need to help a dealer get ADM.
Hey I hate ADM's but 37's still seem to be getting at least small ADM'S, plus this truck's base price is $6700 less than a 2023. Has steering wheel heat etc, might be able to negotiate a better deal etc....it's in stock today.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey I hate ADM's but 37's still seem to be getting at least small ADM'S, plus this truck's base price is $6700 less than a 2023. Has steering wheel heat etc, might be able to negotiate a better deal etc....it's in stock today.
Don’t forget…it has a front Torsen whereas the front Torsen for all ‘23s has been rumored to be nixed. So there’s food for thought…ymmv.

laramie1pt8t

Reaction score
Any more 35s out there for msrp? I've called about 20 dealerships in New England and all charging ADMs or they sold what they had at MSRP. Looking for Avalanche or Black w/sunroof.

rlj676

Reaction score
Quick search online and found two at MSRP, then I stopped scrolling. No need to pay ADM at this point, and definitely no need to help a dealer get ADM.
Tons listed at msrp… that aren’t. There’s a reason nobody likes dealerships.

Many are customer orders that Ford makes go on their site that for some worse reason they feed into autotrader etc.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any more 35s out there for msrp? I've called about 20 dealerships in New England and all charging ADMs or they sold what they had at MSRP. Looking for Avalanche or Black w/sunroof.
Join the “2021+ Ford Raptor - MSRP Only” Facebook pg; those guys are always posting something…you might get lucky.

Last edited: