MSRP Raptors Available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vgzprt

Reaction score
If anyone is intreated I just spoke to my salesman he has one on hand and 3 going in. They are in Gastonia NC Tindol Ford. The one available is Avalanche gray. They always sell MSRP I drove from NJ to pick mine up. They are awesome people there.
His name is Greg Oates 704-312-7317
You can tell him you got the info from Peter from NJ.
Good luck IMG_3879.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3884.jpeg
    IMG_3884.jpeg
    316.7 KB · Views: 188

PGas32

Reaction score
Thanks. Looks like all three of the incoming trucks are optioned exactly the same - moonroof, ProPower, and console lock. 81,735 MSRP. Not what I’m looking for otherwise I would’ve given them a call, but hopefully this helps someone else out

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If anyone is intreated I just spoke to my salesman he has one on hand and 3 going in. They are in Gastonia NC Tindol Ford. The one available is Avalanche gray. They always sell MSRP I drove from NJ to pick mine up. They are awesome people there.
Good luck View attachment 384807
Good on ya for posting!

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks. Looks like all three of the incoming trucks are optioned exactly the same - moonroof, ProPower, and console lock. 81,735 MSRP. Not what I’m looking for otherwise I would’ve given them a call, but hopefully this helps someone else out
Partition Lockable Storage (PLS) and console lock are two different features. Just for clarification, neither of the inbound 3 will have a console lock. The PLS is the rear seat underneath storage they are referring to.

Luchh224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happy you got to get one! I have one locked in at MSRP that was built 2 days after the one above and mines on hold. Super bad luck for me.

TriGui

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I 2nd Tindol Ford. Got my 23' agate black 35" fully loaded at MSRP from Elliot. Great guy. Great dealership.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I tried to order from him (Greg) and he never got back to me after initial conversations. Hope someone here scoops one up for MSrP.

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They forgot to put Torsen removal on the sticker.