Now In stock- Gen 3 OEM Fog Kit Upgrades, Standard Duty A-Pillar, Lower Light bar & Rear Lights... Plus Sales all month long...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Holiday Sale going on NOW, Store Wide thru Dec 31st. Save on all SPV Kits, Baja Designs, Roush, Morimoto and more. First Responders and Military can check out through the GOVXID link at checkout.

NEW Gen 3 Light kits NOW IN STOCK!!

We have our OEM Fog Upgrades IN STOCK that can hold, Baja S2's, Rigid SRM or Diode Dynamics SSC2's. Pick from virtually any option.

If you're looking for the Baja version of the S2 kit, we have those coming as well, but not only do we have ours NOW, without wait.. But you also have some key advantages with our upgrades. Remember, you still get the same Baja S2, Rigid or Diode Dynamics lights... We just try to give you some additional benefits to how they install, hardware and more light choices within those brands and, most often w give you price advantages. All of our brackets are stainless steel as well.

So check out our chart comparing the OEM housing kits from US and Baja below. For Rigid and Diode, there isn't an option from them. So we have you covered there as well.

We have our Standard Duty A-Pillar mounts IN STOCK now. These work GREAT for the standard size pod lights. Rigid D-Series & SRM, Baja Squadron and S2, Diode Dynamics SSC3 and SSC2. The Brackets are available individually and combined with kits. The kits also include our A-Pillar harnesses from our plug n play system.

We have our LOWER Light Bar Brackets and kits IN STOCK now as well. These lower brackets will hold several lights from Baja, Rigid or Diode Dynamics in 6", 10" or 12" lengths.

We also have our Rear kits in stock with Baja S2 Sport OR Pro, Rigid SRL, Radiance, Scene or D-Series Flood, and Diode Dynamics SSC2's. Our kits have some KILLER advantages with our Patent Pending Harness system and plug n play tail light adapters for reverse trigger... or full harness to switches... or both. SRL, Radiance and Diode SSC2's add the advantage of a red backlight that can tie into your tail light circuit with our tail light adapter.

If you're looking for the Baja version of the S2 kit, we have those as well, but you also have some key advantages with our upgrades. Remember, you still get the same Baja S2, Rigid or Diode Dynamics lights... We just try to give you some additional benefits to how they install, hardware and more light choices within those brands and, most often w give you price advantages. All of our brackets are stainless steel as well.

So check out our chart comparing the OEM housing kits from US and Baja below. For Rigid and Diode, there isn't an option from them. So we have you covered there as well.

Of Course we have 2 other Brackets coming (Next Week hopefully!) Our Heavy Duty A-Pillar Mounts (Which many have on reserve, which will ship right away) and our HIGHLY anticipated Triple Fog Mounts for the Gen 3. You can still preorder BOTH now.

Our Triple Mounts allow you to install 2 or 3 pairs of: Rigid D-Series, Radiance/Scene, Baja Designs Squadrons (Sport/Pro/Racer), S2's and S1's, or Diode Dynamics SSC3 or SSC2 lights (Sport or Pro)

A Clear advantage to our kits vs the Baja branded kit (If you're leaning toward Baja Lights, is the fact that you can get 3 FULL SIZE Squadrons in there, vs 2 and an S1. The other advantage is, even with 3 full size, your cost is still a little less with our full kit, and you also have some improved wiring options. Last, you can mix and match virtually any light. Remember, these are the SAME Baja lights. Check out the chart below to see how the SPV kit compares with the 4 Baja kits. When it comes to Rigid and Diode, you're getting the best kit with the best lights because there isn't a kit to compare with theirs. We also made ours as easy as ever to install. So you have many slots and adjustments. That's great. The problem with MANY other companies that make universal mounts is, they just randomly throw slots in. We actually use specific lights and fitment when designing our mounting locations. So everything has the best look and fit. We also include a template marked with each location for Baja, Diode and Rigid. So not only can you line them up perfect in the slots. You can also align them STRAIGHT FORWARD all at once! No moving around doing minor adjustments. NO ONE has ever produced a kit that will be as easy to set up and install. This will take out your guess work. Of course, you still have the freedom to move them wherever YOU want.) (Also for the Baja customers, these ship in a week or so, not several weeks out.)

Check out the compare chart below..

Then our Heavy Duty A-Pillar Mounts (Don't forget to add lights and the A-Pillar Harnesses! There were just too many options to bundle!) Pick XL Lights, Normal lights.. LP6, etc. These are made from 7 Gauge Stainless Steel.

Happy Holidays! and we look forward to serving YOU!

Be sure to send us emails, call, text or send us a PM for any questions you may have. That's what we are here for!

John
SPV Parts

Last edited:

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the radiance backlighting (regular or scene) on the front-facing Fogs visible when running DRLs or only when you lock/unlock or just have marker lights on?

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is the radiance backlighting (regular or scene) on the front-facing Fogs visible when running DRLs or only when you lock/unlock or just have marker lights on?
I’m trying to think of exactly what you mean. So the amber backlights can be hooked up several ways.
You can connect the wire for them to a switch. So you turn the amber on and off when you want to.
Or, you can connect them to our backlight wire which plugs into the fuse panel and turns them on whenever the truck is on, and off when the truck is off.
Or, you can get out optional marker adapter which would be more like what I think you are asking. It ties into the same circuit as the parking and marker lights. So whatever the parking and marker lights do… so do the amber backlights. So for example. You unlock the doors, they all turn on. If the headlights are on, so are they. If you have daytime running lights and the marker lights are on, so will the backlights. If they aren’t, then they won’t be. So you can actually verify that by examining when you see the markers on. Because whatever they do, so will the backlights if you use the marker adapter. Does that answer your question? Let me know.

John

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks John - that is the info I was looking for . Trying to figure out my (3) 3x3 Rigid light configuration for the front. Unfortunately, The Radiance don't show up in the Rigid Viewpoint simulator but I do have the specs. Created the attached chart to figure out preferred lights since I am thinking each of the 3 should be different.
If postion 1 is the outside, I am thinking 1 = Flood Diffused, 2 = Driving, 3 = Spot. I would want each of the 3 sets wired to an individual Aux switch so AUX1 = Flood Diffused (or maybe the Fog Light Swtich?), AUX2 = Driving, AUX3 = Spot.

For the rear, I like the slimmer look of the SR-Ls but I like the output of the Radiance Scene and those I want to come on when the truck is shifted to Reverse, be tied into the brake light circuit and be wired to AUX6 so I can turn on whenever I want.

FYI - My truck is in production .. White 37 801A + other stuff

Attachments

• Raptor - Rigid lights.jpg
    Raptor - Rigid lights.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 15

Idaho Savage

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dumb question: Short of an after market bumper or roof mounted light bar, what light configuration is going to get you the brightest outlay? I often drive 30-40 miles on BLM roads on my "commute" and could really use some aux lighting. Aftermarket bumpers are likely not in my cards and I personally don't love roof mounted light bars. What's the next best bet and how will it compare to the 40" Rigid spot light bar I have on my Land Cruiser in terms of lighting?