37 package on indefinite hold?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NasT-Rap

Reaction score
I read a post on the FB page that the 37 package has been put on indefinite hold. Can anyone confirm this or provide any insight?

Someone had commented it is due to FOX not being able to produce the shocks fast enough for the demand.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I read a post on the FB page that the 37 package has been put on indefinite hold. Can anyone confirm this or provide any insight?

Someone had commented it is due to FOX not being able to produce the shocks fast enough for the demand.
I hope you mean for new orders?? Your thread title almost gave me a heart attack! My 37 is built and waiting to be shipped but is currently on a miscellaneous shipping delay, so you could say it has been put on an indefinite hold LMAO.

OP
OP
N

NasT-Rap

Reaction score
I hope you mean for new orders?? Your thread title almost gave me a heart attack! My 37 is built and waiting to be shipped but is currently on a miscellaneous shipping delay, so you could say it has been put on an indefinite hold LMAO.
Lol, I’m assuming if it’s true that it would be on any new orders and possibly any trucks mid-production. I just want to know if this is true or not. Wouldn’t be surprised one bit though.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great mine still says in production. Window sticker has 2/01 on it. Oh well keep paying on mine, wondering if I should sell my 2020 before gas is $7 a gallon this summer. Oil up $8 a barrel just today.

Dadlife

Reaction score
Mine was shipping end of month and now on chip hold.
I genuinely think ford just throws sh*t to the wall on these holds to keep us at bay. Ive been waiting 6 months, passed on a TRX with 500 miles for 88k due to the fact my truck was arriving. And ford still wants to charge me a market adjustment.
Abt done with them all together