2023 37 Package Order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ll also enjoy my factory 37’s and better resale compared to you idiots that can’t convince yourselves (much less the internet) that you cheaped out and got the base model.
So by your own statement, you cheaped out and didn’t get the R model…makes perfect sense.

TXRaptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 37 PP doesn’t use the same wheels as the Ford Bronco Raptor….so it’s possible that is a valid excuse, but I agree it’s likely just a dealer that doesn’t have an allocation for that order. Hopefully you guys get your trucks soon, I picked up a 37 PP last week and absolutely love it! Traded in my GMC AT4X and have zero regrets doing so!

Bubbles

Reaction score
So by your own statement, you cheaped out and didn’t get the R model…makes perfect sense.

I'm not trying to convince anyone who got an R that they're stupid or wasted their money or that non R's are superior like those idiots are trying to do to justify not buying a 37pp truck.

I bought what I bought because its what I wanted.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
... like those idiots ...

I bought what I bought because its what I wanted.
Which would be just fine if you weren't acting like a judgemental príck. The message I'm getting from you is one of envy and insecurity. Is that the message you intend?

Bubbles

Reaction score
Which would be just fine if you weren't acting like a judgemental príck. The message I'm getting from you is one of envy and insecurity. Is that the message you intend?

Yes, you nailed it. I'm oh so jealous of the guys who bought the base model trucks and try to justify it to everyone but the mirror.

raptorzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll also enjoy my factory 37’s and better resale compared to you idiots that can’t convince yourselves (much less the internet) that you cheaped out and got the base model.
I feel personally attacked hahaha got the 35 but ur right i did cheap out :/ im part of the cant afford a raptor but bought anyways group lol :)

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, you nailed it. I'm oh so jealous of the guys who bought the base model trucks and try to justify it to everyone but the mirror.
Sorry, got you confused with the other guys. But ... I would skip the insulting bit. When two people are arguing, the first to resort to insult is always the loser. Now you weren't the first in this convo, but still it makes you look weak. Just sayin'. Feel free to ignore. Etc, etc.