2023 37 Package Order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nwjones1117

Reaction score
My dealer just called me letting me know that they cannot build any 37 package at the time due to not being able to get the wheels....according to the Ford Rep. They can build the regular 35 but no 37 package.

Anybody else get this news?

I am waiting for the wheels or whatever to get back in stock for 37 package production.

Mossy 150

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Decided to buy a 37pp in code orange new, so I started searching. One came up on auto trader as a new listing near me so I called. Was ordered 2 months ago and built but a month out on shipping. Guy who ordered it backed out the day before so I bought it. Came in the next day. Lucky I called when I did. Blue Recaro too. Built pretty fast. Got it at sticker too. Rochester Ford , good people. Just signed the papers tonight and should be delivered soon. Loaded except the you-know-what and security pack. There are a bunch available 37pp if you look

Boeing777

Reaction score
Sounds like your dealer doesn't have an allocation for a 37PP.
I think they lying to you the same wheels going to bronco raptor, is the same wheel going to Raptor 37 nearest plenty in stock they either blame it on the blue interior or the rims