2023 37 Package Order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MikeJones603

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My base model Raptor is better than your 801 37pp dude.. shame on you for buying one, what were you thinking ?!
Just saying- some ppl like/enjoy the factory equipment. Has nothing to do with telling our buddies this that or the other thing. Everyone I know run 3/4-1 ton trucks. They laugh at my Raptors.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just saying- some ppl like/enjoy the factory equipment. Has nothing to do with telling our buddies this that or the other thing. Everyone I know run 3/4-1 ton trucks. They laugh at my Raptors.
Agreed. If you can afford the price, why not? Don't let some jealous díckweed on the internet talk shit and make you feel bad.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agreed. If you can afford the price, why not? Don't let some jealous díckweed on the internet talk shit and make you feel bad.
What is ..”if you can afford it” mean? Being able to make monthly payments at 8% interest rate?
Inquiring dickweeds wanna know.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What is ..”if you can afford it” mean? Being able to make monthly payments at 8% interest rate?
Inquiring dickweeds wanna know.
Well, since you inquired ... paying interest on a depreciating asset is ... fùcking stupid. But you do you. Me? I'll pay cash. And I'll buy a 37 if I want one. And I don't give a shit what you think. Let me know if that wasn't clear and I'll expound a bit.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, since you inquired ... paying interest on a depreciating asset is ... fùcking stupid. But you do you. Me? I'll pay cash. And I'll buy a 37 if I want one. And I don't give a shit what you think. Let me know if that wasn't clear and I'll expound a bit.
Nope..we agree so I’m good. You go enjoy your Starbucks curb package and I’ll enjoy my aftermarket 37s. :angels2:

Bubbles

Reaction score
I’ll also enjoy my factory 37’s and better resale compared to you idiots that can’t convince yourselves (much less the internet) that you cheaped out and got the base model.