2023 37 Package Order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, you nailed it. I'm oh so jealous of the guys who bought the base model trucks and try to justify it to everyone but the mirror.
I don’t have a “base model” but it seemed fitting since the Starbucks package owners act as the 35 tire is the peasant package. There’s literally nothing in the Starbucks package that makes it worth it. Especially if you’re going to swap out the wheels/tires. It’s not an opinion ..it’s a fact.

If you or anyone else wants to buy it then good for you. You should buy what you want no matter the facts. People still smoke cigarettes even though it’s a proven fact they’re killing their lungs so wasting money on the Starbucks package isn’t the end of the world.

BryBurger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order for a Raptor with the 37 package has been in since February 2022. I received dozens of emails from Ford about the supply chain shortages and I haven't seen an email now since December of 2022.
I have been tearing my dealers butt off searching for answers. I have spoken with the folks in Dearborn and they tell me I have been moved to a priority 1 and my order is clean. Asked what all this means, all I get it that my order is on Ford's radar and will soon be scheduled.
I have sat down with the owner of the dealership and stopped short of getting "nasty"; in my younger days, I would not have been as polite but I have learned how to be better after years of being much louder with folks who I feel are lying to me.
I want to believe what the owner of the dealership told me was the truth, that my order is waiting on availability of wheels for the 37 package and assured me he has used an allocation for my order.

The folks in Dearborn told me one if not the most heard complaint from customers is dealers taking their order and not being upfront with them about having an allocation.
Right now, I am not sure who to believe or what to believe. All I know is my order is in, it is a priority 1 and is listed as "clean".

I worked at Ford for 35 years before retiring and starting my own business. This truck was to be my retirement gift to myself, so I have taken all this personally. I have worked my ass off for this; have saved money to pay for it and now this crap.

During my time at Ford, I did make many friends and I reached out to an old one this weekend. She is in upper management; actually she is in charge of all quality issues and launch of new vehicles for LAP. She will be checking her counterpart this week in Dearborn to get me a straight answer to what the issue is and when will I finally get a VIN and schedule build date.

I have it in writing from the owner of the dealership the reason my order is being held up is due to availability of the 37 package wheels. I hope to have some kid on answer on all this in the next week or so.
A search on the internet shows nothing about Ford having an issues with availability, on a lug nut issue a few months back.
What has happened to doing business honestly folks?
Do not be surprised if the Raptor pops out of nowhere. My original order was on Feb '22 then got rolled over to a 2023 some time near the end of 2022 and I did not see any progress updates since. Then out-of-the-blue in mid-March my dealer said my truck will be delivered within a week... zero previous heads up. A somewhat pleasant surprise but I like to know when the truck is coming to financially prepare for it.