37 Package on hold?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NasT-Rap

Reaction score
I read a post on the FB page that the 37 package has been put on indefinite hold. Can you anyone confirm this or provide any insight?

Someone had commented it is due to FOX not being able to produce the shocks fast enough for the demand.

Dadlife

Reaction score
I read a post on the FB page that the 37 package has been put on indefinite hold. Can you anyone confirm this or provide any insight?

Someone had commented it is due to FOX not being able to produce the shocks fast enough for the demand.
I got another build date confirmation for mine. Supposed to start next week. But its been pushed off 3x already so well see

jrwp2022

Reaction score

Yes, this is true for me.
I put an order in Feb 12, 2022 for a new Raptor and at that time the dealership indicated I could not order with the 37 package or the blue interior (although the blue I can do without). I still went ahead and ordered, but ya, no 37 for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter