Difference between 2022 37package vs 2023 37 package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waldramos13

Reaction score
Hi For all of you knowledgeable about the technical part of the Ford Raptor could someone tell me what is the difference between the 2022 raptor 37 package and the 2023 raptor 37 package if this has been discussed before please would you be kind enough to send me the link so that I can read it. I have searched several times, but I have not found anything. thank you.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
black wheels, darker color bumpers, no heated steering wheel, open front diff..... thats all i know of.

OP
OP
W

waldramos13

Reaction score
Guys look what I found

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230501_100945_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230501_100945_Chrome.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 271

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys look what I found
Unfortunately that article is pretty old. In addition to no Torsen or heated steering wheel, it’s likely a 2023 build will have the advanced security pack removed which consists of interior alarm sensors and inclination sensors.

Also worth noting that 2023s don’t have tuning ability yet.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I canceled my '23 order as I found a pre-owned early-build '22 with only 2,000 miles for a few grand cheaper than the '23 with no ADM. That said, from my research and recollection, here's some of the major changes as known and verified:

Open (Non-TORSEN) Front Axle
Black vs. Grey/Anthracite(?) wheels
Advanced Security Pack Removal
Heated Steering Wheel Removal

Comparing my '22 window sticker to a '23, the Power Tailgate Lock is missing from the description but could be present... I don't know, don't have a '23.

Additionally, it varies I suppose on truck to truck and when it was built in 2022, though the "glare-free headlights" hardware/software was supposedly removed sometime after Job 2 started I think on April 11th of 2022. My truck was built 4/19, so I took a slight gamble knowing I wanted this mod enabled through Forscan. I read that I think a truck built all the way in August still was able to enable it, so not sure if they ever removed it or not. I'd search up if this is something you'd want to find. I also think the blue interior package was different in 2021 trucks, and is the same between '22 and '23, but I'm not 100% on that.

Also, the '22 was physically built and existed. Nobody knew when/if my '23 was going to be built and I needed/wanted something sooner than later. Had to go way outta state to get it, though the dealer facilitated transportation to my garage door and took my trade over the phone with a few pics for $1k more than local offers. I couldn't not do it. The only option I wanted that I didn't get was the blue Recaro seats and interior/trim.

black wheels, darker color bumpers, no heated steering wheel, open front diff..... thats all i know of.

The darker color bumpers, flares, trim, and grill are unique to the "R" Raptor.

Mossy 150

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My 23 also doesn't have the little infrared cameras constantly zapping you with miniscule amounts of radiation. I think they were for the blue cruise. Which we got a similarly miniscule check back for.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My 23 also doesn't have the little infrared cameras constantly zapping you with miniscule amounts of radiation. I think they were for the blue cruise. Which we got a similarly miniscule check back for.
Those are gone? What's in their place? Just a blank piece of plastic or something? Mine are there and assuming they're zapping me, though I've only ever seen them show up through video sometimes. I can't see them with my own eyeball, thank goodness.

McCarthy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heated steering wheel hasn't been deleted in months. My 23 has it. I've owned it for about 2 months, it was built at least 3 months ago...