Difference between 2022 37package vs 2023 37 package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aleja_333

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So its better buy 2022?

2022 has extra features for less money. The only thing why I was considering the 2023 was because of the black wheels on the 2023 37" package. The grays on the 2022's are acceptable but I like the aesthetics of the black ones much better. However, I couldn't find a 2023 with the 37" pp at a reasonable price. But I was lucky enough that the dealer I was working with had a 2022 and a 2023 both with 37" package. The 2022 had 1700 miles and was $6k cheaper than the 2023. After going back and forth with them for a few days, I told them if they put the 2023 black wheels on the 2022 I would buy it that day. To my surprise, they did. So I have what I think is the best deal, which is a 2022 37" package at MSRP with low miles and all the features you can't get on a 2023, but I have the black wheels from the 2023 37" package. :)

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have been in the the Wrangler forum for years and in that time I’ve never seen a bunch of guys get such a hard on over a stock wheel/tire package.

Even when Jeep started offering the 35 extreme package that included the below many people said it was not worth it at $4k.

• 110-MPH Vehicle Max Speed Calibration
  • 17-Inch x 8.0-Inch Beadlock-Capable Wheel
  • 35-Inch Tire Suspension
  • 4.56 Rear Axle Ratio
  • Anti-Lock 4-Wheel Disc Performance Brakes
  • 3rd Generation Heavy-Duty Dana® 44 Front Axle
  • GVW Rating - 6,100 Pounds
  • LT315/70R17C 113/110S Tires
  • Hinge-Gate Reinforcement by Mopar®
  • Jack Spacer by Mopar®
  • Tire Relocation Kit by Mopar®
  • Wheel-Flare Extensions
Ford offers tires, wheels, tune shocks and graphics for $5k and people break open their piggy banks and start saying the 35s are for peasants.

Ford ownership is bizarro world.

Aleja_333

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been in the the Wrangler forum for years and in that time I’ve never seen a bunch of guys get such a hard on over a stock wheel/tire package.

Even when Jeep started offering the 35 extreme package that included the below many people said it was not worth it at $4k.

• 4.56 Rear Axle Ratio
  • Jack Spacer by Mopar®
  • Wheel-Flare Extensions
Ford offers tires, wheels, tune shocks and graphics for $5k and people break open their piggy banks and start saying the 35s are for peasants.

That's because nobody should get a hard on over anything Jeep. They make a bunch of noise, drive like a dump truck, terrible reliability, look awful (personal opinion), etc. etc. etc.

Also, I don't get cars for free so as long as I'm paying for it, whether $1000 or $100,000 dollars, I will choose the color I want, the accessories I want, the wheels I want. I don't compromise.

McCarthy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

• 4.56 Rear Axle Ratio
  • Jack Spacer by Mopar®
  • Wheel-Flare Extensions

I want 4.56's. Lol.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's because nobody should get a hard on over anything Jeep. They make a bunch of noise, drive like a dump truck, terrible reliability, look awful (personal opinion), etc. etc. etc.

Also, I don't get cars for free so as long as I'm paying for it, whether $1000 or $100,000 dollars, I will choose the color I want, the accessories I want, the wheels I want. I don't compromise.
Ok elitist new guy. You do that because Ford is so awesome and reliable. Spare me the BS.

Lol..I just noticed you’re the same guy who commented on the shift points being different and not knowing that’s an easy adjustment. Guy is a “mechanical engineer” …lol

Wah..I want it now!

Last edited: