Difference between 2022 37package vs 2023 37 package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aleja_333

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok elitist new guy. You do that because Ford is so awesome and reliable. Spare me the BS.

Lol..I just noticed you’re the same guy who commented on the shift points being different and not knowing that’s an easy adjustment. Guy is a “mechanical engineer” …lol

Wah..I want it now!

No one is holding you from buying a Jeep with Hinge-Gate Reinforcement by Mopar®, that would be elitist right there.

I just realized you're "that guy" on the Forums that needs to have an opinion about everything on every post. And it's typically 99% fluff.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No one is holding you from buying a Jeep with Hinge-Gate Reinforcement by Mopar®, that would be elitist right there.

I just realized you're "that guy" on the Forums that needs to have an opinion about everything on every post. And it's typically 99% fluff.
Again Mr. Engineer spitting his lack of knowledge.

Guy putting down Jeep for the Hinge-gate reinforcement yet he wants to buy a 37 package for the stickers and modified frame to fit a larger tire. SMH

Go ahead and try again.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's because nobody should get a hard on over anything Jeep. They make a bunch of noise, drive like a dump truck, terrible reliability, look awful (personal opinion), etc. etc. etc.
Hey! This is a Raptor forum. Please stop overselling the Jeep. :D

Aleja_333

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Again Mr. Engineer spitting his lack of knowledge.

Guy putting down Jeep for the Hinge-gate reinforcement yet he wants to buy a 37 package for the stickers and modified frame to fit a larger tire. SMH

Go ahead and try again.

Cool bro. You wouldn't or couldn't afford the 37 pp and now you're salty about it. I'll gladly pay the extra $$ to have a modified frame, proper internals in the shock to accommodate the 37's and not trying to convince anyone that is a waste of money on every post just because you're salty about it.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cool bro. You wouldn't or couldn't afford the 37 pp and now you're salty about it. I'll gladly pay the extra $$ to have a modified frame, proper internals in the shock to accommodate the 37's and not trying to convince anyone that is a waste of money on every post just because you're salty about it.
My truck is paid off so wrong again.

Quit tying to justify $5k for larger tires.
You just put down Jeeps like they're a POS and yet Ford is offering less for more money so what does that make Ford? SMH

You will also never utilize the 1/8 shaft difference and if a 35 truck were to run a lighter wheel/tire combo that 35 truck might even be more capable than a stock 37 truck.

There is definitely a possibility that the 35 shock will fail earlier with normal everyday driving and 37s but there are so many variables it would be difficult for anyone to determine. They might actually last longer than a 37 even though it does have the slightly larger shaft.

I'm also sure the main reason for you to buy a 37 truck is because you like to tell everyone you know you bought the highest trim. That's obvious from the attitude in your posts.

My intent is to drive this maybe 50k miles so I'm not worried about getting 100k out of my stock shocks. Even so I'd probably replace them with some Kings if I was to do some serious off-roading.

Now go back to the drawing board Jr. Engineer.

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How many times are the same people going to argue on this forum about 35 vs 37? Buy whatever you want. I have a 37 and don't regret it at all and I am sure if I had bought a 35 I would feel no regret as well. Life must be rough at home for some people to have to take out their stupidity, aggression, and truthfully not very clever wit on a pickup truck forum. I miss the days of useful comments and keeping negative comments to yourselves. Every time I log on here it's some idiot arguing about their opinion on someone else's purchase. If you like it tell them and show interest, if you don't keep your mouth shut and move on. The world is full of people with different style and tastes and telling someone you don't like what they bought or did does no good. This world is way too negative to make a truck forum a negative place as well.