2024 F-150

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luchh224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In theory you can optimize rebound speed for the impact frequency. Fast rebound for lots of bumps in quick succession. Slow rebound for one large impact so that it doesn’t feel like it’s bouncing you out of bottom of travel. I think the people who will get the most out of it are those who are doing slow things.
Like more aggressive rock crawling I suppose?

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't care for the colors available. I currently have a Rapid Red that's OK, but I wouldn't pick it again. I miss the Lightning Blue that I had on my Gen2, you can see it in my profile picture.

I have a neighbor with an antimatter blue Bronco. I would see it drive by each morning as I walked an elderly neighbor's dog. For 6 months, I thought it was black, then I finally saw it in the sunlight. Looks good in the sun, but don't care for the black look, otherwise.

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Overall, disappointed. I probably won't buy another new raptor. :(
Under the 4x4 category on the build and price it says two speed AWD transfer case with mechanical locking 4x4. Does this mean a 2wd position is no longer available?
Color choices aren't very good either. Just not impressed.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What color should I pick on the 24?? I have antimatter blue 2022 37 pkg, I really wanted azure grey. I’m debating if should just do avalanche or black or antimatter again??

Domin0

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I impulse-ordered a Ranger Raptor in Shelter Green primarily because of the color... Wasn't a fan of the Gen 3 design initially but it's grown on me, and I think this refresh is objectively worse - but I'll be damned if I'm not tempted by the availability of Shelter Green again :lolnono:

ghostactual

Reaction score
I was timing out getting a 37 package in Q2 of '24. I agree with most everyone here. Not crazy about the new rounded out look or the new bumper. The "modularity" doesn't seem that great IMO, it's just mounting points to make the front look worse. I wish they had gone more the route that the '24 Sierras are going to have with the AEV bumper w/ the in-bumper mounted winch. That Tremor winch looks f-ing awful. New shocks are great and I like that the Recaros will be black (wasn't crazy about the blue), but new price also sucks. Desired build between 23 and 24 just increased $7k+. Not much I can do, because unless a buddy gets a '23 I like soon and decides to dump it, I'll be stuck with a new '24, because I don't trust buying a used raptor with the way most people drive them...

Jonesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the update. Looks sharp.

But the packages really are a bummer. The truck is about the suspension and you can’t get dual valves unless 37 +. Trying to get fox aftermarket shocks for a 35 prob tosses you into 37 $’s pretty quickly. Seems like a 35 is $81k , 37 is $94k, R is $114k based on my selections. In my autistic mind seems like either a 35 or an R. 37 is unreasonable. Ah wtfdik I like scabs….

I have zero confidence supply stabilizes for this or broncos or any vehicle people want. Either intentionally by Ford or external factors.

ghostactual

Reaction score
I have zero confidence supply stabilizes for this or broncos or any vehicle people want. Either intentionally by Ford or external factors.
Yeah... I fully expect the Big Three to not agree with the UAW for the main reason that dealers are missing all the markup that comes from limited supply combined with the massive slow down due to rising interest rates and people slowing down spending.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
did anyone noticed that the Raptor (base) is being built in Ohio now? Only the Raptor R will be built in Dearborn.