2024 F-150

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was timing out getting a 37 package in Q2 of '24. I agree with most everyone here. Not crazy about the new rounded out look or the new bumper. The "modularity" doesn't seem that great IMO, it's just mounting points to make the front look worse. I wish they had gone more the route that the '24 Sierras are going to have with the AEV bumper w/ the in-bumper mounted winch. That Tremor winch looks f-ing awful. New shocks are great and I like that the Recaros will be black (wasn't crazy about the blue), but new price also sucks. Desired build between 23 and 24 just increased $7k+. Not much I can do, because unless a buddy gets a '23 I like soon and decides to dump it, I'll be stuck with a new '24, because I don't trust buying a used raptor with the way most people drive them...
The majority of raptors never touch the dirt so don't fret about how people drive them on the street.

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 423689

Anyone catch this? Imagine paying a subscription for 360 camera's. This BS needs to end.
Yes BS but doesn’t apply to Raptors (comes standard with full activation).

I guess it’s an interesting choice to include all the equipment on lower models like XLTs and you always have the option to subscribe later instead of paying up front.