2023 vs 2024 avalanche comparison

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I fancy myself on spotting nauseatingly minute differences in model years passing by at 70 mph, but that's close enough to be rounding error. Glad I didn't cancel my order on the 2023 months ago and hold out for a 24.

Goes to show the polarizing opinions one way or another are yet another internet "I bought this so its the best" scenario.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I fancy myself on spotting nauseatingly minute differences in model years passing by at 70 mph, but that's close enough to be rounding error. Glad I didn't cancel my order on the 2023 months ago and hold out for a 24.

Goes to show the polarizing opinions one way or another are yet another internet "I bought this so its the best" scenario.
I don't even notice the difference between gen 2 and gen 3, let alone minor differences in gen 3 ...

G3Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I looked at both and thought they were the same. Had to zoom in to really tell lol

Now take pictures of the interior and tell me if you notice a difference… :happy175:

1711404293131.jpeg

GaoKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s almost the same truck. You can’t like one and hate the other. I prefer the ‘23 as well but I’m probably biased since I own one.
This. x2. I waited for the '24 just because I like the HUD and had a '21 & '23 already. Does make me laugh those that LOVE the '23 but HATES the '24.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed a 2024 avalanche raptor being delivered at my local ford dealer on a saturday night, so i decided to head in sunday morning and check it out. Body wise, i think the 21-23s look better. The 2024 differences that stuck out to me was the headlights, taillights, and the FORD across the front and back are slightly different. All in all, ill be keeping my 23
24s r ugly

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think this in a nutshell is why our country is destroyed.
yup, the inability to calibrate an opinion to the bigger picture

Ford: makes minor change to the headlight, barely different

Any Car Forum: I HATE this they RUINED it, barf emoji. + [INSERT reference to stereotypical design language from different brand/continent]

its either exactly perfect the way they want it or its horrible trash.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter