2023 vs 2024 avalanche comparison

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stoppard stop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed a 2024 avalanche raptor being delivered at my local ford dealer on a saturday night, so i decided to head in sunday morning and check it out. Body wise, i think the 21-23s look better. The 2024 differences that stuck out to me was the headlights, taillights, and the FORD across the front and back are slightly different. All in all, ill be keeping my 23

Attachments

• 20240324_080201.jpg
    20240324_080201.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 531

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting… thanks for posting. I’m waiting on a 24 (coming out of a 2019) but i actually expected a bigger difference in the front based on all of the comments about lights, grill, etc. Side by side… they are actually shockingly similar given how polarized the opinions are. Beautiful truck on the left… i mean the right… wait?!?!?

3Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed a 2024 avalanche raptor being delivered at my local ford dealer on a saturday night, so i decided to head in sunday morning and check it out. Body wise, i think the 21-23s look better. The 2024 differences that stuck out to me was the headlights, taillights, and the FORD across the front and back are slightly different. All in all, ill be keeping my 23

Guessing the '24 is on the left, including the obligatory oil leak straight from the factory... :rotflmao:

dmb359

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it's pretty easy to tell the difference in the front end. Both look nice, but I prefer the changes in the 2024 and the slightly more aggressive front end

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think it's pretty easy to tell the difference in the front end. Both look nice, but I prefer the changes in the 2024 and the slightly more aggressive front end
Easy to tell in pics, but on the street when they’re passing by it will be tough.

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Easy to tell in pics, but on the street when they’re passing by it will be tough.
Agree… aside from minor little preferences, i can’t imagine how someone could love one and hate the other, lol. Getting into bumper design and color differences between 35,37, and R is more understandable and immediately noticeable. As always… to each their own.

steelmaniac

Reaction score
Crazy but that’s my order I just got back from checking it out!! I love it my first Raptor just got built Tuesday and there it is. We are in south east Pa if anyone is curious!!