2022 Tundra stole some lighting cues from the Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Dad had a '12 Tundra. All around a dahm good truck, but the seats were awful. Hated to drive any length of time

tooloud10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That'll usually do it. Eye contact.
They'll think twice next time. ;)
Yeah, almost seems like a joke responding to the minor (but lame) addition of unnecessary grill lights with the minor gesture of making sure they knew I saw them from a vehicle that actually does require the lights.

I mean, isn't that the point of them adding the lights? To make sure that I see them?

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We had a run on TRX. Here goes the Toyota crowd now for the new Tundra lol
What has been very annoying was until the TRX actually came out, every “off road truck” that a manufacturer produced was a “raptor killer” . No one seems to acknowledge what makes the raptor what it is and how the “raptor killers” don’t measure up.

Lately I have been thinking/saying that I wish I would have just bought a regular F150 at this point ($$$$), but I probably would not have gotten into off roading trucks unless I had one that had at least enough capability to get me into it.

tooloud10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I believe they are >80" wide.
Haven't heard any confirmation of that, so any info would be interesting. I have to believe that it's all marketing, considering they added the option of a grill mounted light bar as well.

I have to say that I hate that they're doing the light bar--if you need one, you'll install one yourselves. If you don't need one, rest assured it'll be blinding you on the highway at every opportunity.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haven't heard any confirmation of that, so any info would be interesting. I have to believe that it's all marketing, considering they added the option of a grill mounted light bar as well.

I have to say that I hate that they're doing the light bar--if you need one, you'll install one yourselves. If you don't need one, rest assured it'll be blinding you on the highway at every opportunity.
Toyota can install a none SAE light and get away with it? Claim it’s for off-road use? Like you said, people who don’t know will have it on all the time going down the road.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Toyota can install a none SAE light and get away with it? Claim it’s for off-road use? Like you said, people who don’t know will have it on all the time going down the road.
I hate those annoying a--- holes with the lightbar on at night