What are you replacing with the Gen 2 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I was at SEMA with in last year. The picture I posted was when I took it to the Lucas Oil Offroad Expo earlier this month. Sad to see it go, but excited for the new truck as well.

Dude so I saw your Avatar image while I was in the ******* at work. It was in a Diesel truck magazine as an advertisement. Pretty sweet man

I'll be heading to SEMA next Wed just for that day so I'll start early in the morning. Can't wait to see the Gen2 close up and personal

RaptorCoastie

NorCal Raptor Runs
Reaction score
Dude so I saw your Avatar image while I was in the ******* at work.

Lol'd. Glad my truck and I got to share that great, movement, with you. But yeah, that's the pic that got featured a lot. Pretty cool to be in magazines and shit. I keep telling wifey I'm not going to do anything to the new truck, but I secretly have plans to be in more magazines and at least do the Lucas Oil Offroad Expo again. :secret: I loved that show. Almost better than SEMA. Get some sweet pics of the 2017 for us!

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol'd. Glad my truck and I got to share that great, movement, with you. But yeah, that's the pic that got featured a lot. Pretty cool to be in magazines and shit. I keep telling wifey I'm not going to do anything to the new truck, but I secretly have plans to be in more magazines and at least do the Lucas Oil Offroad Expo again. :secret: I loved that show. Almost better than SEMA. Get some sweet pics of the 2017 for us!

Haha! Yea man, that's good stuff. Will do take a lot of pics especially the Gen2