New Direct Bolt on S1 Wide Cornering Rear Light Kits for Gen 2 Raptor... (We Heard You!!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ok... So we have been getting many requests for S1 rear kits that are direct bolt on. So we put one together.

We created these for the Gen 3 as well as the Gen 2's. The only difference is the tail light adapter if selected. They are different connectors between the 2 generations.

So, here is how it goes. As many may know, there is a bolt in the rear under the bumper that most rear lights utilize to mount to the bumper. Some, like the Rigid D-Series and SRL, we use a special mount we make.
The Baja S2 lights use their brackets, but spacers.
The S1 however has a smaller bracket that the factory bolt won't fit through. Well, we solved that problem. Our kit includes special brackets to space and position the S1 lights and this is all accomplished effort free.

From there, like our other rear light kits, we include your choice of 3 harness set ups.

1: A full rear plug n play harness that connects to the lights and the aux switches.

2: A short harness and our tail light adapter that connects to the tail light and the short harness and is again, plug in. You don't cut or splice any wires... This combination turns the rear light on any time the truck is in reverse.

3: A combination of BOTH. So you get the full harness and the tail light adapter for both manual switch control, as well as instant trigger when in reverse.

All of our other rear kits include those 3 wiring options as well.

So for those that are not familiar with the S1 vs the S2 lights... The S1's are quite impressive. The S1 produces 2,375 lumens. It comes in just that one power level. The S2 comes in a sport, with 1,130 lumens, or a Pro that comes with 2,450 lumens.
The S1 is slightly taller than the S2.. just barely, but it is also about half as wide. So it is a much smaller light to fit in tight places.

So here are a few pics and the link to the kit on our site.

Let us know if you have any questions!!

John-
SPVparts.com

image_c1e4a27c-d3dc-42f1-963d-c2e2876e3423.jpgs1 full harness w adapter.jpgs1 full harness.jpgs1 short harness w adapter.jpg

toledoUPSguy

Reaction score
1) are you going to make this for us regular f150 guys?
2) Did you stop selling the special brackets, don't see them on your site anymore.
3) There is actually an even higher power S1, the SAE version uses the same emitter as the SS3 Maxes.

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
1) are you going to make this for us regular f150 guys?
2) Did you stop selling the special brackets, don't see them on your site anymore.
3) There is actually an even higher power S1, the SAE version uses the same emitter as the SS3 Maxes.
1: Yep. We already have them for the regular F-150's. They just use a different bracket to mount to the bumper.
2: Nope, We never stopped selling any of the brackets, but again, the ones for the standard F-150 is different than the Raptor
3: Well, there is the LASER S1, but it is only a Spot and not really the same category as the S1 LED models. Is that what you are referring to? You would want a wide cornering for a backup light. I suppose you could buy a laser series and swap the lenses to a wide cornering? I am not really sure how that would turn out functionality wise though. As far as SAE, I don't think Baja makes the S1 in an SAE? Diode Dynamics does have a single SSC1 similar to the Baja S1's which may be what you are talking about?

John

toledoUPSguy

Reaction score
Thank you for the reply and don't I feel like a freaking idiot. That's what happens when I look at stuff at 4am after work. Somehow I thought this was about the DD SSc1. Sorry for the mistake and mucking up your thread.