Future Raptor Owner - Looking to upgrade from Tundra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blsjds

Reaction score
Hi -

I am the current owner of a 2011 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Limited with the 5.7. There are a few things about this truck I don't like and while a pre owned Raptor is a little more than I'd like to spend, it appears to be the truck for me :)

I plan to test drive a 2012 Crew Cab this weekend. Wish me luck!

FWIW, I am 44, married, 2 kids, LOVE to ride dirt bikes at the motocross track with my son, and enjoy deer hunting.

Glad I found this site!!

Dan

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
You won't be sorry getting a raptor.

Before you know it, you'll forget how much you spent (or paying monthly), and will catch the mod bug. Getting the raptor is only the down payment on the mods :)

Oh yea welcome to the site!

Witchy

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Good luck on the test drive. Keep us posted. But be warned once purchased the perma grin never fades.

OP
OP
B

blsjds

Reaction score
Thanks guys - good to hear!! I will definitely check back after the test drive. Will post pics of perma grin :)

mxDaemon

Reaction score
I too had a 5.7 Tundra... a 2010 Double Cab and then a 2013 CrewMax... I honestly loved the 2010 Double Cab didn't care much for the 2013. The Ford Raptor is just a dream compared to those two. Not dissin' my old trucks but I completely love my Raptor.