2019, SVC, Kings, 39’s, build thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
on the front of the driver's side front wheel well, That rectangular "box" with the raised circular bossing on it is your ABS computer.

You might want to consider putting a guard in front of it.

that little bastard is like $2500 to replace and if it gets damaged, the truck is pretty much undrivable.

Twinsies, I guess. My truck is getting McNeil bedsides put on it now, and then I'm dragging it out to them to have a one-piece done.

You are so right about a cage. ( which is whats happening to mine after the Feb Exo run.)

I am 90% confident that I figured out a legitimately safe way to put fixed back seats and 4 pt anti-submarine harnesses in the truck, without a cage. ( and with all DOT/NHTSA approved parts). I'll share what I come up with after I get everything test fit.

I guess we may have to do a Christmas video together next year since I'm going green with my truck. :cool:

OP
OP
454 Motorsports
Reaction score
on the front of the driver's side front wheel well, That rectangular "box" with the raised circular bossing on it is your ABS computer.

You might want to consider putting a guard in front of it.

that little bastard is like $2500 to replace and if it gets damaged, the truck is pretty much undrivable.

Twinsies, I guess. My truck is getting McNeil bedsides put on it now, and then I'm dragging it out to them to have a one-piece done.

You are so right about a cage. ( which is whats happening to mine after the Feb Exo run.)

I am 90% confident that I figured out a legitimately safe way to put fixed back seats and 4 pt anti-submarine harnesses in the truck, without a cage. ( and with all DOT/NHTSA approved parts). I'll share what I come up with after I get everything test fit.

I guess we may have to do a Christmas video together next year since I'm going green with my truck. :cool:

are you getting +2 or +4 glass?
McNeil’s 1 piece front is the sexiest shaped glass on the planet!
I’ve considered disabling my ABS all together like I’ve done on my Chevy’s, just haven’t done any homework on the Raptor yet. Thanks for the heads up.
Curious what you’re doing with your cage, message me or DM me on IG
Christmas 2020 Photo Shoot!

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
are you getting +2 or +4 glass?
McNeil’s 1 piece front is the sexiest shaped glass on the planet!
I’ve considered disabling my ABS all together like I’ve done on my Chevy’s, just haven’t done any homework on the Raptor yet. Thanks for the heads up.
Curious what you’re doing with your cage, message me or DM me on IG
Christmas 2020 Photo Shoot!

disabling the raptor ABS would nuke all of you drive modes, the brake bias/precharging changes that go with the drive modes, The variable steering that goes with the modes, the different torque management maps, and a whole mess of other things. It would be a really huge undertaking and might require switching to a traditional rack and pump, switching out the braking system entirely and wiring a metric crap-ton of resistors into the main harness.

+4 in the rear. My currie is 4" wider than stock because I like the way a squared up truck handles, So +4 or bust on the glass. ( I could actually make use of a +4.5, but I am trying to keep it no wider than a dually.

I will say, it feels kinda good to have others looking at the same bits on the raptor that I've been engineering around for a while with TMX. more eyes and more brains are better!

OP
OP
454 Motorsports
Reaction score
disabling the raptor ABS would nuke all of you drive modes, the brake bias/precharging changes that go with the drive modes, The variable steering that goes with the modes, the different torque management maps, and a whole mess of other things. It would be a really huge undertaking and might require switching to a traditional rack and pump, switching out the braking system entirely and wiring a metric crap-ton of resistors into the main harness.

+4 in the rear. My currie is 4" wider than stock because I like the way a squared up truck handles, So +4 or bust on the glass. ( I could actually make use of a +4.5, but I am trying to keep it no wider than a dually.

I will say, it feels kinda good to have others looking at the same bits on the raptor that I've been engineering around for a while with TMX. more eyes and more brains are better!

ah! Gotcha, good to know.

and agreed! Proper proportions are what make the difference between trucks.