2019, SVC, Kings, 39’s, build thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Peterb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and actually $35k for what that truck has in it is remarkable
arguably the truck is now twice as capable as stock at least in the desert

OP
OP
454 Motorsports
Reaction score
So, I'm ''assuming'' you'll be sharing pics of it caged fairly soon !! Bad as truck man so, I'm guessing your not stopping the mods any time soon.

super tempting. However, I don’t like to daily drive caged trucks, they turn in to toys and I really like driving this truck. So, I doubt I’ll ever cage it.

mods coming up are lights, radio, and mounting recovery gear and tools in the bed for raptor runs.

John Rathjen

SWATDOC
Reaction score
Gary - how "bolt-on" were the front fenders? Any fiberglass work needed, or just drill the mounting holes and bolt 'em on? Obviously any fender will to be lightly sanded, primed, and painted, but I'm trying to find fenders that don't require glass work.

OP
OP
454 Motorsports
Reaction score
Gary - how "bolt-on" were the front fenders? Any fiberglass work needed, or just drill the mounting holes and bolt 'em on? Obviously any fender will to be lightly sanded, primed, and painted, but I'm trying to find fenders that don't require glass work.

these required some mods, plus you have to custom fab mounts for the valances. Not easy. Message me, or text 602-909-3222