2019, SVC, Kings, 39’s, build thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can tell your heart and business was centered around Chevy’s. Unless that’s your area code

What does this truck weigh?

OP
OP
454 Motorsports
Reaction score
I can tell your heart and business was centered around Chevy’s. Unless that’s your area code

What does this truck weigh?

I haven’t weighed it yet, but I will. I also like to weigh the bias

Last edited:
OP
OP
454 Motorsports
Reaction score
That's gonna get expensive and annoying real quick. Probably the biggest reason for not going to 37s for myself at the moment.

I own a shop, and specialize in fixing broken trucks. I wouldn’t have bought or built it if I let that stuff bother me. But, I see your point, and I tell my customers to stay with 35’s if they don’t want any issues.

Fordraptorrrrrrrr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I own a shop, and specialize in fixing broken trucks. I wouldn’t have bought or built it if I let that stuff bother me. But, I see your point, and I tell my customers to stay with 35’s if they don’t want any issues.
Have you come across many customers that have had issues running larger than factory sized tires?