2019 SCrew MSRP vs Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Enjoy your new truck. "A bird in hand is worth two in the bush." For our English as a Second Language "members", this means owning and driving a single Raptor is worth 2 Raptors that you don't actually own or get to drive. Another old saying that might apply, "Wish in one hand and shit in the other, see which one fills up first."

An acquaintance that works for Ford told me that corporate has never offered an incentive on the Raptor. So, unless a dealer is in business to lose money, somewhere around invoice is the best you can do.

Ford doesn't even give employees discounts on the Raptor.

Daxton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am sorry for most people here. Unless you pay $5k or less below msrp for 2019 or current release, you are making a fool of yourself at the dealership for any damn brand new car. Only raptor to my notice sells at MSRP with ease because of our dumb rich kids and spoilt adults. Just because you have ability to spend your money or daddy's money doesn't mean that you can justify dealer crooks lies to the American people. They try to make you feel special about the MSRP and above purchase. How come Mercedes and other luxury cars are selling below MSRP? Oh no you cannot. Yes Mercedes is as better car than ford, any day any time. Has better technology than raptor. Check out GLS 550 or GLS AMG 63. These cars are luxury yet you can get $6k below MSRP with medium effort. Keep fooling yourselves!
[/QUOTE]

You don’t pay the sticker shelf price at the Walmart?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Daxton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes sir that is the plan. $8k is realistic, hell $7 k is happening now. But I aim. For $10k the end of the month , end of the year sale

mamula, if you buy an 18 for 7-10k off you might shoot for 14-20k off because it will be a year old already when you drive off the lot.
Check Edmunds, KBB, and mock up your depreciation.

Good luck.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mamula, if you buy an 18 for 7-10k off you might shoot for 14-20k off because it will be a year old already when you drive off the lot.
Check Edmunds, KBB, and mock up your depreciation.

Good luck.

Come on man you should be giving me words of encouragement!

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You don’t pay the sticker shelf price at the Walmart?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
Come on man. We are talking about car here

sean1968

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah right but some how some people are buying it at invoice in the first week of release ! Nice try
He was referring to the official employee discount that is printed directly on the invoice. Forgot the letters but every ford vehicle has a discount designated for family/employee and whatever the other code is. It doesn’t mean it’s cheaper than you can get on your own if you negotiate but it’s a guaranteed discount if you qualify. There is no designated discount for the Raptor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
See above, Ford does not offer an employee discount on the Raptor.

While its a double edge sword, good for Ford keeping the value up on these trucks.

Remember this is built by Ford Performance not Ford. Ford performance builds the FGT ($500k and you must sign a waiver that you wont resell within 2 years), the GT350/GT350R (try getting a 2019 R car even at MSRP), and the Raptor....