2019 SCrew MSRP vs Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am fake news? You have been running your mouth for months now about how you can can get 10K off and have you done it?

and WE WANT YOU TO GO AWAY.

You are fake news. People used to taunt me about how raptor won’t sell below msrp. Then it went below I said it will sell $4k they doubted again and it went to it. What do you guys want from me. ? I have sacrificed a lot for all y’all

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am fake news? You have been running your mouth for months now about how you can can get 10K off and have you done it?

You have some serious issues.
I only wanted more than $5k below msrp recently. You doubted me before when I said 2k off? Then $4k off. Due to these great savings, I expect to pay $8k -$10k below msrp for 2018.

You are fake news. Dealers will sell that 2018 close to 10$k off. I will make u cry after I buy mine. Patient dog eats the fattest bone.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL! So when are you going to get your Raptor patient dog?

I only wanted more than $5k below msrp recently. You doubted me before when I said 2k off? Then $4k off. Due to these great savings, I expect to pay $8k -$10k below msrp for 2018.

You are fake news. Dealers will sell that 2018 close to 10$k off. I will make u cry after I buy mine. Patient dog eats the fattest bone.

SD1290

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you get $10,000 off by end of this month? Isn’t that what you’re saying you can accomplish on a new 2018.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FYI, to be transparent, I paid exact MSRP on my 2019 fresh off the truck today and got exactly what I wanted on my Expedition trade. First time ever I've paid MSRP for a new vehicle, and Did not bother me at all. I'm all for a great deal, but I feel that the new Raptor is perhaps undervalued at ~$75k and probably the most fun you can have at that price point. Did I leave a couple $k on the table, IDK, but that's basically one hand at a friendly weekly poker game or drinks for friends one night, so it all evens out.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
FYI, to be transparent, I paid exact MSRP on my 2019 fresh off the truck today and got exactly what I wanted on my Expedition trade. First time ever I've paid MSRP for a new vehicle, and Did not bother me at all. I'm all for a great deal, but I feel that the new Raptor is perhaps undervalued at ~$75k and probably the most fun you can have at that price point. Did I leave a couple $k on the table, IDK, but that's basically one hand at a friendly weekly poker game or drinks for friends one night, so it all evens out.

Enjoy your new truck. "A bird in hand is worth two in the bush." For our English as a Second Language "members", this means owning and driving a single Raptor is worth 2 Raptors that you don't actually own or get to drive. Another old saying that might apply, "Wish in one hand and shit in the other, see which one fills up first."

An acquaintance that works for Ford told me that corporate has never offered an incentive on the Raptor. So, unless a dealer is in business to lose money, somewhere around invoice is the best you can do.

sean1968

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can’t blame him for wanting to wait... his choice. Simple supply and demand. Less raptors available = higher prices. Ford doesn’t currently offer that kind of trunk money on Raptors or GT350s so Mamula will be waiting a while for 20-25% off MSRP but who knows what the future brings.

I have a feeling the new 2020 Aviator is a sign of things to come. Ford developed a new plug in electric motor system that can mate between any engine and the 10 spd trans used in the raptor. That means there will be plug in V8 and V6 hybrid variants for every truck and SUV coming down the pipeline. The plug in aviator has a v6 with the new electric motor putting out 450hp and 600ft lbs of torque. I doubt Ford will let the Raptor chug along at 450hp and 510 ft lbs of torque past the 2020 model year.

My prediction is Mamula’s best bet for a deal sub invoice sub dealer holdback is when our currently coveted 2019 raptors become boat anchors prior to the 2020 raptor release. Then again who knows... we all thought the 2019 would have a 7 liter V8. LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you get $10,000 off by end of this month? Isn’t that what you’re saying you can accomplish on a new 2018.
Yes sir that is the plan. $8k is realistic, hell $7 k is happening now. But I aim. For $10k the end of the month , end of the year sale

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Enjoy your new truck. "A bird in hand is worth two in the bush." For our English as a Second Language "members", this means owning and driving a single Raptor is worth 2 Raptors that you don't actually own or get to drive. Another old saying that might apply, "Wish in one hand and shit in the other, see which one fills up first."

An acquaintance that works for Ford told me that corporate has never offered an incentive on the Raptor. So, unless a dealer is in business to lose money, somewhere around invoice is the best you can do.
Fake news. Every other car even Ferrari sells below msrp except ford raptor.
I call foul. It's because we Americans are truck nuts. Yes raptor looks great, but it doesn't warrant that kind of price, especially as a truck.
If I bought an xlt and convert it to a raptor, it won't cost me more than $55k. People are already doing it now. Buy the raptor front and rear, lift truck like raptor, install fox shocks, and wala you have a carbon copy raptor, and super charge the V8 engine. Only reason this is a bad i idea is that you won't you won't get good trade in value for it.