2019 SCrew MSRP vs Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Come on man you should be giving me words of encouragement!
Are you still running around complaining about pricing? You are going to sit on the sideline forever while everyone else is enjoying--jump in or get out.

Enough crying about pricing already.

lemacfar

Reaction score
And

And the BIGGEST fool is he that thinks there’s a 25% margin between invoice and MSRP!
There was another dealer about 30 min from my house willing to sell their 18 for invoice but why would I buy an 18 when I can get a 19 at invoice. I understand the prices went up for the 19s but the depreciation hit isn’t so savage as buying a leftover

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealers cant be making a mere $2k - $6k in profit in car sales. I don't know the exact number but it is close to 20 percent of the MSRP. Think about it why do other f150 (non raptor) allow $6k - $13K discount of MSRP? what makes the raptor so special that it wont be discounted?
How do the dealers make profit selling XLT $13K under MSRP? of course some fools still pay MSRP for cars because they don't know any better
Dude they literally just explained to to you... god you’re an idiot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk