2019 SCrew MSRP vs Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude enough we get it your a legend and we are all bags of shit who paid more than you did. Sorry money isn’t to tight for us just stop you’re ruining these threads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shut the **** up fool!
You are a disgrace to humanity. Made up false allegations against me to deter my discounts as false.
Went as far as lying about my purchase. U claimed to call the dealer, and he told you I didn't buy it. So can you explain what happened then?

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol. My vin / sticker disappeared after I bought it
$75,225.00
Not boasting about the price, but had to straighten these crooks up. Stand straight when I walk by.

moodster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just put this fool on ignore and enjoy the rest of your time on the forum.
Trust me!

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^ I created an account a few weeks ago (when our friend here was at his peak) and I briefly thought he was a representation of the community....causing me to question if I want to get into one of these trucks.
Don’t worry I am not disruptive. Just giving to people who **** with me. Have I attacked you without warning? Don’t believe that fake news guy above. Reminds me of Acosta